CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Idk why man, my spidey senses were tingling for this game man. Especially when we beat Sporting and Celta the way we did.

Reminds me about those legendary memes lmao

If anyone want a laugh tonight, just go on google images and search spiderman memes.

Devils

I don't bother reading other forums.

It's always the same amongst the top European teams. When Barca/Real/Juve/Bayern get fantastic results the others are so quick to spit hate and point out flaws in the result and use history of the clubs to fuel and validate the hate.

Rinse and repeat for eternity. :p

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't bother reading other forums.

It's always the same amongst the top European teams. When Barca/Real/Juve/Bayern get fantastic results the others are so quick to spit hate and point out flaws in the result and use history of the clubs to fuel the hate.

Rinse and repeat for eternity.

It's not just hate. They feel the need to down-play the result in order to comfort themselves instead of accepting reality that their own club's chances of winning it might be in jeopardy.

Psychology 101.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not just hate. They feel the need to down-play the result in order to comfort themselves instead of accepting reality that their own club's chances of winning it might be in jeopardy.

Psychology 101.

This.

This false bravado of 'We don't fear Barca at all' is all put aside when you go batshit over Barca moving on to the QFs. Maybe you actually fear them afterall? Another significant hurdle.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Miracle of Istanbul can step aside

Not really, because that one was the CL final and was played at a neutral ground with Liverpool being the underdog.

Still, ours is up there alongside it and is one of the most amazing comebacks in football history.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm a stubborn guy I guess. There are some decent guys there though.

There sure are, some of who I consider friends, for example [MENTION=20317]Wavy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19973]diDi7[/MENTION], but the detractors are simply too much.

And I was kicked out of there apparently simply because I am anti-Bayern. ;)

But I must say, after a lackluster start under Ancelotti, they are peaking at the right time, having played really awesome football for the last month or so. Bayern on this form reminds me of the Heynckes days a lot. I think out of the top three teams currently they are the best/best form team right now and have a better chance winning the CL than us and Real Madrid.

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

I have read a few forums today (from different teams) to see reactions from different parts of the world and from different teams&fans, and on each there were biased guys and normal guys.
But Juve's forum left me in "wtf am I reading" mood.

If anyone is interested, read a few pages, their view on a match is quite "interesting":
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42503-Champions-League-2016-2017/page259

Really strange guys...

wow so much hate there, and this is the best i can find out there.

I agree. Barca is not a good side. Nowhere near Bayern. Hell, I don't think they are as good as us or Real either.

seriously?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Salt market is crashing, soooooo much of it ! :lol:

Please gods of football let us ruin everyone's summer by winning another trebble :worthy:

KingLeo10

imagine a treble followed by appointment of sampaoli as coach, we left the job half finished with the collapse in latter half of 15/16. time to bury the blancos for good. :mats:

Home of Barca Fans