CL | Round of 16 - 2nd Leg: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 (6-5 agg.)

F

FlaFCB

Un-believable.

I thought Barça would need 6 goals to win this. After 2-0, I thought the likely outcome would be 5-1.

Where the hell has this team been all year? Well, behind shitty tactics, TBH. The amazing thing is that the switch to 3-3-1-3 was actually made. I wonder whose idea it was?

Say mundo deportivo Busi and Iniesta asked him for the change after the 4-0 in Paris.

Altomonte

Neymar has grown up to be the Man! First time I think he can actually become #1 player. Amazing team performance and so great to see Sergi Roberto be the last minute hero.

BerkeleyBernie

Say mundo deportivo Busi and Iniesta asked him for the change after the 4-0 in Paris.

If so, you have to give Lucho credit for listening and going with it. Does sound credible- Iniesta and Busi have had to deal with a porous impotent midfield all year, and Messi's free role.

jj_101

Players were nowhere tonight. Worst performance i have never seen.

And this refere ... Well i don't want to start. But we were not helped. But the Barca qualification is deserved.

When you think about it Cavani could (and probably should) have had a hat trick tonight. That's footbal.

akaranzo

I still think I'm going to wake up from this dream any second. This is one of the greatest experiences I've ever had watching football. I LOVE THIS CLUB AND THE PLAYERS. Neymar specifically deserves extra praise!! An amazing night that possibly gave me even more great emotions than the semi final win vs Chelsea in 2009 or the 5-0 against Real in 2010. VISCA EL BARCAAAA

Last edited:

Lutece FC

First Goal > Trapp / Sivla gift
Second Goal > Marquinhos / Kurzawa gift
Third Goal > Meunier gift
Fourth Goal > OK
Fifth Goal > Referee gift
Sixth goal > Marco Gift

Incredible

ejuventus

mes que un club, definitevly

maybe the greatest feat in UEFA Cups history, beside Liverpool's come back in 2005 Final

But I'm not surprised......I've said several times in last weeks that Barça could seriously do it

Messi983

And everything was clear. Both our penalties were legit. Even ref expert here in Croatia who is Madridista couldn't find a blemish.

Haha, and Jeličić said that there is no UEFALONA and that haters should go to sleep. :D

Di maria after scoring :lol:

What an idiot. :lol: Hope he's happy now.

C6bbLjGWQAANEnR.jpg:large

Mathieu is hillarious. :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans