CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Borussia Mönchengladbach 4-0

BarcaGirl

Arda starting and Rafinha on the bench again :facepalm: Hey look, at least Denis is finally playing again lol
Why is Iniesta starting this useless game?
Hopefully Paco scores tonight.

El Flaco

Don't really like to see Messi play in an completely meaningsless game like this.

I guess Messi is looking for stat-padding in order to surpass Cristiano's record of CL-goals in group stage.

gregorrin10

and paco will fail to score again

Not so fast, at least this time he's finally getting a game alongside Messi AND Iniesta, which hasn't really been the case...like ever! ;) If the world's best creators don't get him to score, nothing will. And no Neymar or Suarez to get all the balls too! Perfect lineup for him really.

gregorrin10

Really curious whats been going on with Rafinha.

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing, especially since we've been made to believe he really was one of Lucho's favourite players to use, even in the most important games at least from the bench, but in a meaningless game like this you would think he'd be an almost automatic 1st choice. I still think he might come on for Iniesta later on, and Denis will move to LCM then.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Meh, boring first half. Every team parking the bus and trying to counter us these days. Fuck them.

Home of Barca Fans