CL | Round 4: Manchester City - FC Barcelona 3-1

Zincubus

Banned
I'm getting slaughtered in the Sergie Roberto thread for criticising his defending tonight :(

Sell this started when he gave the ball away needlessly and they scored . At the time we cruising with 74% possession and looking great :(

raskolnikov

We just keep losing posession time and time again and they are killing us on the counter. Just shows pep is a great trainer and lucho relies on msn.

Zincubus

Banned
I'm getting slaughtered in the Sergie Roberto thread for criticising his defending tonight :(

Sell this started when he gave the ball away needlessly and they scored . At the time we cruising with 74% possession and looking great :(

He's given the same daft ball 4 or 5 times and they've had chances each time .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Embarrassing. That's all. Not expecting much from the Sevilla game at the weekend.

dakt

the amount of time we lost possession in the middle of the fucking pitch is just noob level.

Bardh

This defense is painful to watch. Horrendous. Defending so badly and so high up pitch, leaving so many spaces behind. And the stubbornness to play it short even under pressure... Why? Why take such a silly risk? Better to lose the ball in midfield than in defense and concede. No top team has a worse defense than Barca. And it's been going on for years. This style of defending and the type of defenders they have are making me sick. Sampaioli will know exactly what to do and I'm certain that we will lose that match as well.

And where was the rest of the team in the second half? Completely turned off. They didn't have a desire to turn it around. No grit, no passion.

kilian

We will lose Messi`s last good years with this incompetent useless Enrique. MSN were bailing him out for two years, but this season it`s bad game after bad game. If they continue like this, something will have to change. City destroyed us today.

mark1nhu

I am struggling to understand what a hell happened. We were controlling the game and suddenly all of that was gone with Roberto/Busquets mistake.

Hardy

I watch too many games for understand that this season is gonna be really bad. Shit defense, pathetic midfield, basically when the other teams raise the rhythm of the game we are totally powerless and we collapsing. Watch guys like Gundogan, Silva and De Bruyne compared to our zombies in midfield right now is really depressing.

Home of Barca Fans