CL Round 4: FC Barcelona - Inter 3-3

kilian

I feel that this match could be the undoing of the whole season.

The team is in a shitty state, playing really badly. Far from a good moment to play a very important match.

Birdy

From leaks, last rotations against Celta, and Inter's formation, I think Xavi will go with a 3-box-3 again but with different personnel:

the box will be Busi-De Jong low and Pedri-Gavi high
Balde or Alonso will be the LWB, Dembele the RWB
At the back Pique and Eric will start, question mark who will be the third one: either Roberto or Alonso (if Balde plays LWB)

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like we're in for a ticket scandal once again. Apparently a bunch of tickets for sale at third party sites, while the official doesn't have any for sale. I'm attending the Bayern game and hope this won't be the case then.

Andresito

Staff member
Inzaghi prepares a very defensive 3-5-1-1 formation to face Barcelona with his Inter Milan side tomorrow. [@giaco_iaco]

Think we're in for a very frustrating game tomorrow. We need an early goal.

Birdy

Inzaghi prepares a very defensive 3-5-1-1 formation to face Barcelona with his Inter Milan side tomorrow. [@giaco_iaco]

Think we're in for a very frustrating game tomorrow. We need an early goal.

I can already see Inter with 9 players in and round the box, and Lautaro waiting close to Busi

Let's reiterate a point from last week:
It's better to play Ansu and Raphinia on the top of the box, than Gavi and Pedri who will never penetrate

Home of Barca Fans