CL | Round 4: Dinamo Kiev - FC Barcelona 0-1

delancey

Really looking forward to this one. If we don?t win, we?re facing a real possibility of Europa League come winter. 😅

xXKonan

FDNZITuXsAc7djj

mc_lovin

One of the (very) few occasions I would have preferred Puig. Busquets-Frenkie-Nico looks rather unbalanced.

serghei

One of the (very) few occasions I would have preferred Puig. Busquets-Frenkie-Nico looks rather unbalanced.

He has time, he'll probably get 20-25 mins again. I like the line-up personally. No Coutinho and Luuk is already a plus from Koeman days. Pique missing is great too.

Gari

Serginho Dest suffers from hip pain after playing Alaves and prefers, in consultation with the medical staff and Sergi, NOT to start today. But it is NOT excluded that he will have minutes in the second half. Chelsea attacked for a long time positionally, could not score. They made a quick counterattack and scored a goal. Bar?a lacks many of the skills of modern football.

Last edited:

Gari

Sergi Barjuan: "The XI? We needed players who could endure a high rhythm." [via sport]

serghei

Sergi Barjuan: "The XI? We needed players who could endure a high rhythm." [via sport]

I've been waiting for this from Barca managers for years, and this interim guy is saying the words out of all people :lol:.

Bobo32

I've been waiting for this from Barca managers for years, and this interim guy is saying the words out of all people :lol:.

As far as I remember, every new Barcelona manager said something similar, and it also showed a bit on the pitch for the first few games. I didn't see much in the last game though, but Sergi only had a couple of days to prepare of course.
I think Puig and Balde are players with a higher rhythm than some of the people starting, I don't know if this quote makes much sense.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Can someone close the chat. I dont feel very well
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION], [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION].

Home of Barca Fans