CL Round 3: Barca - Shakhtar 2-1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I hope that was the last time Araujo ever took a FK. No need to imitate Pique. You're a shit long-distance shooter, what makes you think you can hit a FK well?

BusiTheKing

"midfield" aka 33-year old Gundo and Oreo
I honestly don't think it's the physicality/pace. It's the way we defend/press. Everyone looking at the ball, no-one thinking a step ahead with their positioning. One pass and the whole team is caught on the wrong foot.

serghei

Saturday is going to be tough. Give me a draw and hope we have a fully fit squad in spring.

A draw would be like a win in these conditions. Hope we don't suffer the same fate last time we had many injuries vs Madrid.

But then again, if we get at least Lewa and Raphinha starting the game we could cause them trouble as well. A clasico is a clasico. Maybe Gundogan, Cancelo, Araujo and the other starters will step up.

Gnidrologist

Seriously how is this Shaktar team breezing right through our midfield nearly every time?
There's bald reason in the center somewhere. Amazing how Xavi takes off Inigo and Fermin, who played well and worked hard, while the bald fuck, who is getting exposed even against single worst team by large margin Barca played this season, says for full 90. Either he's retarded or loves to play russian roulette.

JohnN

Good win. we lost concentration for a period but all iss OK. Yamal was good in my book. fermin great. oriol was crap. with fdj and pedri back we will be cooking. no lewa needed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Could have been a big win but we lost the plot in 2nd half. Shame.

Hard to see manager's signature when we play so chaotic. We did press well in 1st half though and deserved more goals.

Shaktar surprised me with their passing game. They aren't a bad team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Could have been a big win but we lost the plot in 2nd half. Shame.

Hard to see manager's signature when we play so chaotic. We did press well in 1st half though and deserved more goals.

Shaktar surprised me with their passing game. They aren't a bad team.
They pass their way very well out of the press.

Home of Barca Fans