CL | Round 2: SL Benfica - FC Barcelona 3-0

behindbrowneyes

haha, now you mentioned it, it is kind of true. If we end up playing more games in the Europa League and go pretty far, we might not lose that much money this season.

It is more important for us to finish in the top 4 this season in the league to qualify for the CL.

The thing is: if you lose by 3 to Benfica you won't go far in EL either.

sickstar

We'd finish at 2w 1d 3l
That's already the best we could get imo.
And with brugge already 1 win away at 2nd game, it's done for us.
Sad, but this has to happen anyway. The cost of rough transition. Like i've said, let's accept 3-4 years like this and hopefully after that the lineup and coach would be stabilized and we could at least get the la liga once more.

kilian

I don't know what that guy is talking about. How is having a positive mindset a bad thing?

It's a clown attitude, disrespectful to your opponent and oblivious to the reality of who you are. You are talking shit in the press and then get fucked over on the pitch by Benfica.

Devils

In case you haters were wondering, yes, real elite Barca fans such as myself will still be watching and supporting Barca in the Europa league.

SmilerBam

So when i said that this team is the weakest team Barca had in this century, i was told names. Who the fuck is gonna argue now with me otherwise? I think with Cowman as a coach, we will not even top 4. Surely as hell qualification in latter stages of Champions League is compromised now.

The whole socio system needs to go, Laporta is worse than both of them the guy can't compile two words in his head.

No way Laporta is worse than Barto and Rosell, especially Barto. In 2010 Rosell received a treble winning squad the best in the history of the club, ten years later the left a shell of its former shelf with botched finances and an weak squad.

Home of Barca Fans