CL | Round 2: SL Benfica - FC Barcelona 3-0

FinBarcelonafan

Yet Koeman is idiot enough to complain after every game about his lineup, but he is the one choosing shit lineup... Today was awful.

XaviV

Ome should learn at it's own mistakes... But seems not to be the one

I respect Koeman. He was a great player and he does his best. But the players he chose to start this game? Wrong. He proved this himself with a tactical substitution in the middle of the first half. What is Luuk doing on the field? Receiving crosses from Dest, who does not know what that word even means?

Messigician

HAHAHAHAHAAH MORE GOOD NEWS FOR THIS FINISHED CLUB

Bar?a may not be able to sack Ronald Koeman because they would go over the financial fair play limit by paying his contract out. And adding to that, paying the salary of a new manager. It looks impossible at the moment.
@SiqueRodriguez

" If Barcelona crash out of the champions league prematurely the club will see further reductions to its salary cap"

?

Givenchy

I respect Koeman. He was a great player and he does his best. But the players he chose to start this game? Wrong. He proved this himself with a tactical substitution in the middle of the first half. What is Luuk doing on the field? Receiving crosses from Dest, who does not know what that word even means?

What is he even doing at the club? I know its a loan but surely any midtable la liga striker would be a lot better

Home of Barca Fans