CL Round 2: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 2-0

topt

We lost 3-2, even though we could have beaten them, but we decided to rest players and take it easy, the game was already over. Something a small dick club like Bayern would have never done. Should have hummiliated those arrogant cunts in both games.

yeah, probably cause KHR came in to the dressing room and begged.:lol:

JohnN

Can't see this match ending without goals so we must score. Would settle for a good performance and 2-2 draw but would like to finally win against them.

KingLeo10

We were up 5-1 overall and 2-1 up at Allianz at HT...and then we subbed off Suarez at HT.

MSN in 2015 beat all the big teams home and away:

5 W in 5 games v AM (including 3 away games)
2 W in 2 games v RM (including 4-0 at Bernabeu)
2 W in 2 games v City
2 W in 2 games v PSG
W v Juventus
3-0 v Bayern; 2-1 up at HT at Allianz

If we kept the full XI, the most likely outcome is a Barca win at Allianz. Sorry.

:lol:

Last edited:

topt

We were up 5-1 overall and 2-1 up at Allianz at HT...and then we subbed off Suarez at HT.

MSN in 2015 beat all the big teams home and away:

5 W in 5 games v AM (including 3 away games)
2 W in 2 games v RM (including 4-0 at Bernabeu)
2 W in 2 games v City
2 W in 2 games v PSG
W v Juventus
3-0 v Bayern; 2-1 up at HT at Allianz

If we kept the full XI, the most likely outcome is a Barca win at Allianz. Sorry.

:lol:

I got no problem with that :))but the KHR story is from Seinfeld.

You are really starting to sound like Chelsea fans that had a pinned thread on top of the forum that they won CL in 2012, good for you you had a great team back than and we had a shit coach; now we are all looking forward to tomorrow, right....

JohnN

I got no problem with that :))but the KHR story is from Seinfeld.

You are really starting to sound like Chelsea fans that had a pinned thread on top of the forum that they won CL in 2012, good for you you had a great team back than and we had a shit coach; now we are all looking forward to tomorrow, right....

I don't think we are close to current Bayern level yet and we might not reach it but it will surely be a better game than last seasons. Beating down a dead corpse isn't fun for anyone.

Rassvet

More nonsense from some of the amigos here. Barca didn't rest anyone against Bayern in the second leg in 2015. Suarez was subbed off with a a hamstring injury which he missed the last few league matches with.

fergus90

Barca were 5-1 on aggregate up at half-time in the second leg though. Tie was absolutely dusted at that point.

Kul_z

You cunts wont ever understand that 2009 could been ended with double digits score, if barca was out for blood. Gentlemans like we are, we took the pedal off in 2 half, some say that was even worse because bayern felt helpless. Bayern would have crisis sooner or later, and i hope it would be players like araujo, fati that would play that match at full strength because they felt that 2-8.

Kul_z

More nonsense from some of the amigos here. Barca didn't rest anyone against Bayern in the second leg in 2015. Suarez was subbed off with a a hamstring injury which he missed the last few league matches with.

You moron, rewatch the match. Benatia scored from corner kick and then msn fired up annhilated in two attack all hopes. Only thing i regret that we didnt go for full hammering, because we are gentlemans.

topt

You cunts wont ever understand that 2009 could been ended with double digits score, if barca was out for blood. Gentlemans like we are, we took the pedal off in 2 half, some say that was even worse because bayern felt helpless. Bayern would have crisis sooner or later, and i hope it would be players like araujo, fati that would play that match at full strength because they felt that 2-8.

you are selling yourself short, it could be triple digits score; hey why dont you create a thread and pin in at the top of the forum; we gentelman barca COULD have won double digit score vs Bayern 13 years ago.

Last edited:

topt

You moron, rewatch the match. Benatia scored from corner kick and then msn fired up annhilated in two attack all hopes. Only thing i regret that we didnt go for full hammering, because we are gentlemans.

this guy has some serious rage issue, strange for a supporter of a "gentelman club"

Rassvet

14/15 Barca always relaxed when they had a comfortable lead, that's why sometimes the second half was boring to watch

If Barca players already had that mentality of relaxing when they were several goals up and thought the match was over, then maybe I was too harsh on EV for Roma and it was actually all down to the players and the mentality they had ingrained since years earlier.

Home of Barca Fans