CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Ferencvaros 5-1

serghei

Decent performance against a crap team. But even in this match the CBs were owned several times by that only standout player from Ferencvaros.

KingLeo10

You guys won't obviously be satisfied with much of this, but even this Barca offense with Trincao who had 2 games and Ansu is performing better ATM than anything RM can muster.

Clasico is likely to be down to whoever scores first as neither team seem to be comfortable enough fighting back.

And if Real don't get a convincing performance tomorrow, it's a wrap.

Edit:
Did Ansu just do a 'newborn kid' celebration?

Ffs he's 17!

RM still has a higher gear in them than Barca, especially now that Messi is mortal.

Neeraj

Agreed. Some good football in the second half of the half but getting owned at the back on kuktipkr occasions by an absolutely low quality team is more than concerning.

FinBarcelonafan

Decent performance against a crap team. But even in this match the CBs were owned several times by that only standout player from Ferencvaros.

Yeah, our CBs lack speed/quickness. We need better. We can't play suspect defense like this with these defenders.

El Gato

Villarato!
RM still has a higher gear in them than Barca, especially now that Messi is mortal.

Maybe. RM are good enough defensively to withstand a surge here and there, but I'm not comfortable with either Nacho-Varane or Odrio-Varane having to deal with Fati. Ramos is in liability mode for some reason again. Casemiro has been inconsistent. Odegaard is out, Benzema MIA, Asensio still showing he doesn't like to play off-ball a lot, generally the lot are being useless since the season start. So unless we play the diamond with Jović as a swerve, I don't see us coming out with anything of value.

xxxxxx

As expected. We dominate the absolutely terrible sides at home. I fully expect us to beat this team away. But against Kiev and Juventus home and away is where it'll be much tougher.

Last edited:

Neeraj

I've been saying this for a while. Both pique and lebgket and nowhere near good enough. I cannot believe we haven't bought a CB. Anyway i dont mind writing this season off save the money and buy one WC CB, one young CB, and hopefully Araujo can be the third CB. Long legs okay for a backup and pique needs to retire.

Home of Barca Fans