CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

MOTM (pick three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

SURPRISING TAKE BY LUCHO! MIND GAMES?

🚨🗣️ Luis Enrique : "Which Barcelona players would start at PSG? Seven of their players!" 👀⬇️

"Ter Stegen, Araujo, Kounde, De Jong, Gündogan, Lamine Yamal and Lewandowski. Not only at PSG, but also at City, Bayern, and Arsenal."

Thoughts? 🤔⬇️

Lewaaa 😍 from psg squad i would only take Mbappe 🤔

Messigician

SURPRISING TAKE BY LUCHO! MIND GAMES?

🚨🗣️ Luis Enrique : "Which Barcelona players would start at PSG? Seven of their players!" 👀⬇️

"Ter Stegen, Araujo, Kounde, De Jong, Gündogan, Lamine Yamal and Lewandowski. Not only at PSG, but also at City, Bayern, and Arsenal."

Thoughts? 🤔⬇️
Arsenal over Liverpool is the biggest shocker. How fast football changes

delancey

Haven’t seen it being mentioned on here, however, Ligue 1 has evidently changed PSG’s schedule so that they have fewer matches to play during the period of the CL QF against us.

Temptation

lol, PSG has a special hatred for Barca, like Bayern do

Nothing will please me more than us sending these baguettes back to farmland
Does this mean that you'll go back to twerking for RL9 like the old days if he wins you this game? :mou:

PS: Bayern and Barca's hatred is pretty much mutual and a proper European royalty rivalry. Not comparable to P$G.

KingLeo10

Does this mean that you'll go back to twerking for RL9 like the old days if he wins you this game? :mou:

PS: Bayern and Barca's hatred is pretty much mutual and a proper European royalty rivalry. Not comparable to P$G.
If Robert had played like he did in first 3 months of Barca stint and how he has in 2024, he would be everyone’s current fav Barca player here.

He started getting clowned on because he was utterly awful in 2023

serghei

Still, he has been ok overall. 56 goals so far in less than 2 seasons. Not so easy number to reach. Haaland, Kane and who else has more at no 9 in the same interval?

Had a bad slump this season, but also had some good runs of form since he signed. If he gets us past PSG... think we can start calling the transfer a hit.

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Can't really call the transfer a hit unless he helps to win the Champions League in my opinion. Even lately, when people seem to think he is playing well, his goals are masking non existent hold up play, poor passing, touch and interplay. The cross for Fermin was a rare moment of quality.

His cost in transfer fee and wages is at crazy levels and the worse is yet to come. What do we do if he doesn't want to leave????

We basically signed the Polish Ronaldo straight after Juve and then Man U had massive problems with him

They both got rid at a massive loss and we will be lucky if our loss is not as big or far bigger.

serghei

Nah. Far from it. Comparisons with 38 year old Ronaldo are exaggerated by a lot. He was Pichichi last season ffs. Big salary, sure, but it's quite normal these days, considering the importance of the no9 position. Alaba's salary is even higher as per that list, and he has been much less important for Madrid for example, mostly injured too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alaba was a free transfer so I'm not sure it's entirely comparable.

He was also very important for them when they won the La Liga + CL double. If Lewandowski plays a role in getting us past PSG and setting us up with a great chance of reaching the CL final then I think he can be considered a hit for sure.

Home of Barca Fans