CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

Loki

Tickets are insanely expensive btw. Will be a big cash boost, hopefully we go through and get another home game in CL. Still tickets left though. Wonder who buys tickets the day before when they've been available for weeks.
The worst tickets first tier 30 meters behind the goal cost 300€, where you don't see the other half of the field. Grandstand 500€. Imagine needing to pay 1000€ to watch a football game, 90 minutes of entertainment with your close family. Disgusting times.
In my opinion a robbery of their own fans. I understand that the club needs money, but that's not the way to do it. Of course you can argue, if people paying the price it's their own fault, or they can afford it. But an addict will also sell everything he has for another needle. There is somewhere the middle ground missing.

Last edited:

Loki

I somehow have a worse feeling than for the game in Paris. The result of humiliations and poor performances at Montjuic this season, especially with pressure. The team now has the pressure, as everyone expects them to go through after the win in Paris. Remember CdR last season? Won in Madrid 1-0, humiliated badly at home 0-4.
Our team still can't handle pressure very well yet. It'll depend on another godlike performance of our defense and surgical finishing in front. Enrique will analyse the mistakes made in attack and prepare Mbappe for it.
I still think Paris are 60/40 favorite to go through and I hope I'll be very wrong in my feelings tomorrow.

Reactions: BJJ

mc_lovin

I don't think it's down to pressure, but the glaring systemic issue we still have at DM.

Individually our defence is one of the best in the world, so there lies my hope.

omidferoz

I somehow have a worse feeling than for the game in Paris. The result of humiliations and poor performances at Montjuic this season, especially with pressure. The team now has the pressure, as everyone expects them to go through after the win in Paris. Remember CdR last season? Won in Madrid 1-0, humiliated badly at home 0-4.
Our team still can't handle pressure very well yet. It'll depend on another godlike performance of our defense and surgical finishing in front. Enrique will analyse the mistakes made in attack and prepare Mbappe for it.
I still think Paris are 60/40 favorite to go through and I hope I'll be very wrong in my feelings tomorrow.
I have a bad feeling too. But the game against Madrid we had alot of injuries, had to start with Alonso in CB and we had Roberto, Busi and Kessie in midfield. Not a great team against a strong madrid team with no injuries.

Daisymorr

Game is setup nicely. Don't think PSG can do anything other than go all out attack, which will make for a good game.
Hope we don't go into our shells and sit back on our lead. Lets try get the 1st goal of the game which might be enough to break the spirit of PSG early.

Nazario1985

LE will not go all in from the start.

He knows we are week at the start, so he will put immense pressure on us hoping for an early goal.

If no goal yet they will calm down, it's only one goal difference can be done anytime and maybe settle it in the extra time.

Xavi needs to prepare the team and plans for every scenario, his main issue this season was when things don't go according to plan, they act like everything is lost.

Devils

War ready.

Will need a the performance and mentality of the first leg.

Mbappe wont be as quiet as the fist leg. Will need a to score a few goals.

Andresito

Staff member
Looks like Pedri and Fermin will split the minutes as the third midfielder next to Frenkie and Gundo.

Question is who to start? Pedri's presence calmed everything when he came on last time around. Fermin is very energetic and erratic and could be suitable to destroy PSGs momentum. I'm not that big of a fan of Fermin but Xavi trusts him a lot.

Either way I think Gundo and Frenkie will be the ones playing deep, Fermin/Pedri in front of them.

Home of Barca Fans