CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

Loki

Are yellow cards carried over?

Are yellow cards wiped after the Champions League group stage?

Article 52.04
Exceptionally, all yellow cards and pending yellow-card suspensions expire on completion of the play-offs. They are not carried forward to the group stage. In addition, all yellow cards expire on completion of the quarter-finals. They are not carried forward to the semi-finals.

Horatio

You're welcome

Are yellow cards wiped after the Champions League group stage?

Article 52.04
Exceptionally, all yellow cards and pending yellow-card suspensions expire on completion of the play-offs. They are not carried forward to the group stage. In addition, all yellow cards expire on completion of the quarter-finals. They are not carried forward to the semi-finals.
ok thanks. Nevermind. I was confused. Now I get the danger.

They will probably play with Hakimi & Nuno as fullbacks who play very high just like in Paris we should exploit the spaces they leave with Lamine & Raphi.

Our midfield is also superior compared to theirs. The biggest threat is obviously Mbappe with a point to prove, but Kounde & Araujo already showed us how to neutralize him.

We are one goal up, we scored three in Paris should also be able to score a few goals in Barcelona and send these scumbags home.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I assume it'll be:

ter Stegen
Koundé - Araujo - Cubarsi - Cancelo
Gundogan - Frenkie - Pedri
Yamal - Lewy - Raphinha

Hopefully Frenkie plays disciplined and doesn't get lost like a golden retriever.

khaled_a_d

PSG will score, so we need a goal or two in this game.
Same starting line up as first game with Pedri replacing Roberto. And pray Frenkie doesn't lose his focus for once

Nello

Yeah share the same concerns. Think Xavi will opt for a somewhat conservative approach similar to the first leg, which would've been okay had CHristensen been available.
Don't see how a midfield consisting of Gundo and just-returned from injury Pedri and FDJ can bring the necessary intensity and defensive solidity to the team.

Fermin throws away too many balls lately and lacks technical sharpness for this level atm. Oreo should'nt get near our starting eleven.

We better score some bloody goals, cause they surely will unless our midfield has 80% possesion and pass them to death

omidferoz

So freaking nervous... I really hope De jong bust his ass and is concentrated for once. He looks so out of place when he is defending, I just don't get him. But when we are in possession he is world class. I don't know what it is, but I feel like we gonna lose. Hope I'm wrong and the players just run them over from the start. First 15min of both half we suck big time.

FinBarcelonafan

Pedri isn't ready for all that high intensity that PSG will bring, would be perfect to bring off the bench when things slow down a bit in the 2nd half, but no choice with Christensen and Roberto being out.

We are fucked with de jong asked to do a defensive shift.

Fermin could run his legs off for one half time. Worked well Vs Napoli.

Home of Barca Fans