CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

L3v1s

I haven't posted since this Tuesday but it's been a shitty week... I feel like this match could give the Anfield humiliation a run for its money in terms of frustration.... What could've been a turn of events for this club turned out to be a disaster. After 6-7 months of shit football, we thought we'd see the light at the end of the tunnel with last 2 months form. They had one damn job, and they messed up. That dumb red card killed the game for us. The referee was a dickhead aswell, reminds me of Lahoz. Feel bad for the players who actually tried. Some of them deserved to play a Champions League semi-final, a chance they might never see again at this club. Now we wait another year, another season, perhaps a new disappointment.

Dont know how the club will recover from this. Trophyless, bad financial situation, a few free signings, probably gonna appoint a new unexperienced manager who's going to learn the ways of coaching here instead of being proven already.. Very grim situation.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Today I tried to get some therapy and watch a home game with my local town (we're not THAT small of a team, I live in Malmö I Sweden and Malmö FF have actually been in the group stage of CL 3 times the last 12 years...). We played, we won etc - but all I could think of how we wasted a 2 goals up with 60 minutes to go at HOME ffs!?! It sucked with us not qualifying from the group and than get shafted by a weak-ass MU, it sucked against Liverpool etc - but this loss, this loss fucking sticks with me. It's like 5 days ago and I'm still fucking down... :(

Home of Barca Fans