CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

Morten

Araujo is a moron, but Barca has never practiced defending with a man down either, it seems.

Shame, i wanted PSG out too.

FCBfan22

11 on 11 we win this. We concede there, but we still have 11 players. Lewa scores before that, PSG gets demotivated.

Fucks sake man. Fucks sake. And now those Qatari fucking farmers will walk to the final. Fuck fuck fuck.

Porque

Ah fuck. We are out. Thanks Ronald. Rather take a goal there than red card.

Depressing. We had a big chance 11 on 11.

We asked for that error with the god awful setup.

Countless times the defence and Stegen had the ball and the midfield is sitting still giving no outlets bar long balls.

Fucking horrible stuff by Xavi, who almost got ok lucky by a bit of Lamine magic.

FCBfan22

The only way I would allow an Araujo red would be, if he pitchfork tackled Dembele.

Fucks sake. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Semis were there for the taking.

jamrock

We asked for that error with the god awful setup.

Countless times the defence and Stegen had the ball and the midfield is sitting still giving no outlets bar long balls.

Fucking horrible stuff by Xavi, who almost got ok lucky by a bit of Lamine magic.
You just like talking shit about xavi don't you lol.

Was quick to jump on him last game and quick now.

You're talking shit bro. We were supposed to go out and press them with a goal up

Araujo fucked up with a bad pass and tackle end of .

Wambo

Fucking knew this would happen. But we would still be demolished by City/Real later on.

Arujo fucked up when he passed the ball to no one, which then led to the brain dead foul.

BJJ

I told you all this was another false dawn. Xavi is a bum. If, could, should don't work in CL.
The fact that Laporta wants Xavi to stay or Marquez to take over speaks volumes about where we are in terms of mentality.

serghei

Squad limitations showed again imo. Araujo is supposed to be one of our best players, and he does something like that... It is what it is.

Home of Barca Fans