CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

DHorozov

1. No Matthieu in the starting eleven, PLEASE!
2. Neymar putting a performance close to the one against PSG in the second leg
3. High pressure in Juventus own half from minute one, obliging them to make mistakes and getting them out of their comfort zone
4. Goal before the 30th minute

If these four things happen, I can see our chances in this tie ... but even if we won't be able to make it, let's at least see that all players gave their maximum on the pitch and tried their best, that would be good enough for me.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]854636647979380736[/tw]

Mathieu out of the squad, at least. Took licho a while to learn he shouldn't be near those games.

Salasciua

As Juventus fan i'm really scared about the match... i know barca can score 5 goals against anyone if in the right night.

Anyway, if you pass the round i will support barca for the win

vlad

[tw]854636647979380736[/tw]

Mathieu out of the squad, at least. Took licho a while to learn he shouldn't be near those games.

Lucho is great, like mathieu's performance against juve where they lost 3:0 had open his eyes that he is shit defender, can be good as a replace after barca have 2 goals up, my god what lucho has done

MagIX

As Juventus fan i'm really scared about the match... i know barca can score 5 goals against anyone if in the right night.

Thanks. If not barca, if hope for Juve (or ATM), i think that Buffon absolutely deserve to win the CL

Centauri B

+ we had way more chances vs this so called best defence than against PSG in Paris. They played a much better game there than Juve did in Torino. We were worse in Paris than in Torino, but PSG was just perfect on that day if you watch that match again. Could have won 6-0 or 7-0 too.

I'm afraid Allegri has provided his boys with a good match plan, but I hope Lucho has an answer to bring Leo nearer to the box so that we can benefit from his clinical finishing. I hope Suárez is better today. Ney will give his all too, must be frustrating to miss the Clásico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxoYXT4w6sE

We were extremely unlucky not to score at least one goal in Turin. Juventus had something like 5 very good chances and scored 3 of them. We had four and scored none. Tge 3-0 scoreline was way too harsh on us, but the damage has been done. Only a top-of-the-line performance, an early goal and luck can save us tonight.

What's bad for us going into tonight's match, is the fact that there are already 2 Spanish teams in the semis with one of them going through after some "controversial" decisions. The ref will be terrified giving us anything and equally terrified in denying Juventus and potential shouts.

Devils

Lucho plays that calamity Mathieu the entire season in important games and after we've lost the league and are 99% out of the CL he finally cuts him from the squad.

Amazing.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is this team even capable of beating Madrid? Losing to juventus wouldn't be the worst thing ever as they're the best team to stop Madrid

Neymessi

I am betting on neymar to produce some moments of absolute brilliance that may or may not tilt the tie in our favor. He is a big game player who has got a shit ton of rest right now and is going to have a lot of it due to the ban. He will definitely lose the ball many times and all that but some moments will defnitely be there where he will be GOATesque.

Honestly, if neymar and messi are in god mode in this match and our chances of a comeback improves significantly. They usually hardly have motm performances in big matches together in recent times, PSG both legs messi average neymar great, juventus first leg messi great neymar crap. Arguably our 2 most important players offensively (Suarez relies on service a lot) because of their ability to create chances, and imo the 2 best players right now, just turn godly together today please.

Is this team even capable of beating Madrid? Losing to juventus wouldn't be the worst thing ever as they're the best team to stop Madrid

I have been saying this for so long I don't even remember since when and I can't belive I am still saying this when they are in the semis and top of the la liga.

They are far from special. They have been very very lucky.

Last edited:

serghei

Likewise. If you pass through, I will support Juventus and Atletico. Anyone but not Madrid. And since Juve beat Madrid so many times, I support them.

F

FlaFCB

I have been saying this for so long I don't even remember since when and I can't belive I am still saying this when they are in the semis and top of the la liga.

They are far from special. They have been very very lucky.

Well, there realy isn't a special team right now. rm have the best squad, with a great midfield and forwards. Also the refs' help, not limited to la liga anymore. And floper'$ influence.

But our stupid board have their share on this... their stupid signings made Barça weak. They should had capitalized on Messi, not wait for him to solve all our problems.

KingLeo10

I'm not one for conspiracies but BBZ may have been on to something with madrid being UEFA's "it" team of the moment. they had a crew of big names in the 2000s but were getting knocked out of round of 16s, either on the account of tough ties or no ref favor on the top of poor play.

montero19

From the first leg, i think PSG is actually stronger than Juventus. We lost 3-0 cos of poor finishing. I expect us to take our chances today and keep it tight at the back. Like Pep used to say, attack with common sense!

ejuventus

very interesting D. Alves' press conference

not the usual and useless releases of players
He showed the man he is......... the way that led him to be such a champion

Good choice from Juventus too, to send him at the conference for this match

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans