CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

F

FlaFCB

Such cynicism. So no game can be remembered unless it's part of a competition/tournament victory.

To me, yes. All that effort was down the drain in this fixture. Erased any good memories I had then.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wish we played like the PSG 2nd leg game in every game (alright, in most games) with that kind of heart and soul.

kilian

If you put useless Lucho out of the picture, the biggest dissapointment in this whole tie was our supposed mega strikeforce. The whole trio underperformed and didn`t do shit for 180 minutes. That little that they did create they fucked up.

Windhook

This photo says it all. First of all Barca need finally to build the wall back in defence with Umtiti as a leader. He has that Puyol magic going on, it's only matter of time for the Frenchman.
gettyimages-670340308-1024x673.jpg

utility73

The sad thing is that in terms of chances Barça had more today (and were about even in first leg).
But Juve got a tad lucky with conversion early in the first leg and played it home cool.

So congratulations to them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The sad thing is that in terms of chances Barça had more today (and were about even in first leg).
But Juve got a tad lucky with conversion early in the first leg and played it home cool.

So congratulations to them.

It was just a mountain too high to climb without the touch of luck. Juve deserved to go through but not with 3-0 on agg.

Barcilliant

A young Monaco team reached the semis

We have now gone out at Qf stage last three out of four years

We couldn't score a goal over 180 minutes with a strike force worth probably near 450-500 million euros.

Let that sink in..🤤

MagIX

Honestly, we did not lose the CL today, this simply is the logical consequence of a sum of errors: coach mistakes + wrong transfer market.

Congrats Juve, the best team has won

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

i hope now you see that we weren't overrating Juve's defence

I'll put this on our magnificent 433.
Come to Lucho's topic to continue.

433 managed to score 1 goal in 11 vs 11 in the last 5 years (except in magical 2015):
In the last 5 years (without a winning year 2015), 433 managed to score 1 goal in 8 matches of knockout rounds against physically tougher teams, even with Alves, Xavi and Iniesta:
2013: Bayern 0:3, 0:4
2014: Atletico 1:1, 0:1
2016: Atletico 2:1 (10men Atletico), 0:2
2017: Juventus 0:3, 0:0

Yes, we played 343 in the first match. But we didn't have Busi, we had Mathieu etc.
With 433 we will win like once in 10 attempts against teams like Juventus and Atletico in the future.

We are neutralized EXACTLY in the same way each single time in the last 5 years.

Home of Barca Fans