CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

L

linetty

That should be the starting lineup without any shadow of doubt:barca scarf:
Yeah, it's probably the strongest team we can field right now. Hopefully the luck is on our side.

Always wish we win 5-0 before a big game, it gives me a good feeling right before it starts. 4-0 will be enough though. :)

FC B

I'd be very happy with a 1-0 win.
I was pretty stressed before the last year tie and now, though I don't get my optimism from what had happend there back then ( as many do ) I feel positive about the final outcome vs City.

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
Nice. I've got the Estrella in the fridge but thinking of going to get some Estrella Inedit too. Beers, burgers & Barça! :barca scarf:

PhilS

I think Barca will continue to beat all comers, this team is fantastic now in all areas. This streak will not continue forever, but these is no sign of it ending soon.

I predict 1-3, which would be a result MC could be proud of. MC is a very good club, so they should both score and hold Barca below its 2015 scoring average.

But the fact is, Barca does not have to win this game. Any draw or even a close loss should be sufficient for Barca to advance.

xXKonan

Joking aside This will be a Tough one. I expect Man City to come out swinging, Since Pellegrini's Job is Probably on the line and wants to make sure His team won't be Defeated so easily. We need to Apply the Pressure the whole Match, and Minimize Mistakes and we Can win. Just a wild guess I'm guessing at best maybe a 3-1, But I would Be Satisfied with a 2-1 or 1-0.

KhaledBarca

I am so f**king optimistic about this game :S
I am expecting a huge domination, some thing similar to RM-Barca at Bernabeu in 2008/09 =S

raskolnikov

I really hope so, we need to bounce back for once with a dominating away win in Europe, I dont think it will happen though, hope we get a good result from the game to finish them of and got rough to the next round, at the moment it seems like a 60/40 type matchup in our favour due to form, lets hope we get by.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just make sure we score an away game and get a draw. That is sufficient for us, 2-2 or 2-3 will work for me. Just need to remember to play it safe, playing an open game could completely back fire and with the talent city has upfront it is dangerous. Be solid at defence and launch counters. That is how we should play, I am sure we will thrash them in the camp nou. That week is tough matches against city and Madrid in a span of 4 days I think, but if we keep playing like this we will outclass both of them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans