CL: Ajax - FC Barcelona 0-2

mazp

troll_football_image_650b2ba80a179c0200ccee364c5b700b.jpg

It's a shame we have become the laughing stock of world football. I don't even care about the match, were not winning the CL any way.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sorry, maybe it is me, but your post seems to be a bit "blurred". What is your point? Can you write out your argument in standard form or something:)

Okay. I was just saying Montoya is least of his concerns. Saying lucho lost it just for not starting montoya is an overstatement.

Devils

It's a shame we have become the laughing stock of world football. I don't even care about the match, were not winning the CL any way.

Oh come on. We're nowhere near the comedy that United/Arsenal/Liverpool are these days.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/172996
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/172997

Ill post more when there is.
the first one is canal+ hd (spanish i think)

NotInHere

Yeah true this Barca is worth watching by our front 3 and Iniesta, nothing else. What! Fox and Espn not showing the barca game?

amircule

Line-up #Ajax: Cillessen, Van Rhijn, Veltman, Moisander, Boilesen; Klaassen, Serero, Andersen; El Ghazi, Sigthórsson, Schöne.

Neymessi

NO.Real maybe scoring for fun right now,but they will not continue like this forever.They only won 1-0 against a liverpool side that played a really weak team.Suarez has just returned and we our front 3 alone are enough to topple any team in the world if they click.Declaring that we are not going to win CL so early is clearly ridiculous.

gatsu

Laughing stock of world football? Seriously the exaggeration here is becoming ridiculous.
We are only 2 points behind the leader in la Liga and we can still secure the first place in the group stage, as far as I know Mascherano is still our best CB.

So please calm down and show some patience.

Schumi

I know Pique is a bit crap, but is Bartra any better?

And I want Masche at DM not CB. I would play Pique and Bartra at the back with Masche in midfield. Busquets on the bench.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

:lol: WTF. The hell do you call AC Milan, Liverpool, or Manchester United these days?

Home of Barca Fans