CL | 1/8 Finals: FC Barcelona - Lyon 5-1 agg.

soul24rage

Got a feeling Lyon will knock us out. Should have got an away goal

It's going to sound really counter intuitive but maybe having scored 0 away goals could help us. This will could keep us on our toes for the whole game and if we had gotten an away goal, Lyon might play without fear and pressure like how Ajax and Man Utd did.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
These results in the CL over the past two days have suddenly made me a lot more worried about this game.

serghei

Lol, if Ernie evolves from losing to Roma away in the quarters, to losing to Lyon at home in last 16 the next season, then firing him on the spot is not enough. He should be fed to hounds like Ramsay from GoT.

FinBarcelonafan

These results in the CL over the past two days have suddenly made me a lot more worried about this game.

At the same time, It could be a good thing. Barca should be ready for this game mentally. They know Lyon has nothing to lose and looking at these results, we can't fuck around. I think it's good!

FinBarcelonafan

Lol, if Ernie evolves from losing to Roma away in the quarters, to losing to Lyon at home in last 16 the next season, then firing him on the spot is not enough. He should be fed to hounds like Ramsay from GoT.

I agree. Fire him in the spot. There's no excuse. No matter how many Copas he is going to win.

Ursegor

World Champion
Got a feeling Lyon will knock us out. Should have got an away goal

1684777035.png

serghei

The good part is that if we go through, United, Ajax, Porto and Tottenham are all accesible teams we would be favorites against.

Home of Barca Fans