CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Joan

We were quite poor in the middle of the match. But in the end, it'll take what it is. Great result. We were better in the second half.

eaman

And some complained about Madrid playing bad during last three cl. This Barça is dreadful.
Well done Pique and Semedo, the rest can f* off

Ya but real had some bad finishing from the other teams help them. We might not have played well in spells but we didn't let United even have a shot on target

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I take that even though we was poor and they deserved more.

We'll finish them off in second leg.

Gari

The main thing in the game was scored, and one. Now they will not relax at home. We do not forget about Atletico.

Givenchy

boring match, were pretty much through as i dont see us playing that bad at Camp nou. so pissed off though, was really hyped for this match

malvolio

Pretty meh game from us, but we got the result without being troubled. I don't think they got a shot on target all game.

booge

I take that even though we was poor and they deserved more.

We'll finish them off in second leg.

i would not be so sure. i have a feeling messi will struggle against this manchester united defence. they hound him to the max.

barcelona need malcolm or demeble, just some one with pace. united's defence were not concerned at all lol. they were chilling.

kilian

I doubt even the players think they deserved to win today.
Sterile, non-penetrating posession in your own half, playing on the back foot with snails Messi and Suarez running into counters. We've reached another level of shitty, boring football nobody wants to watch.

Raki13

i would not be so sure. i have a feeling messi will struggle against this manchester united defence. they hound him to the max.

barcelona need malcolm or demeble, just some one with pace. united's defence were not concerned at all lol. they were chilling.

Nonsense , will be a different game at home. Man Utd are garbage , when we scored tonight we just stopped playing and sat back. I blame the manager.

Home of Barca Fans