CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

JamDav1982

Yes.. I would add messi to Muller too (not tonight). But players like that are the exception.. Don't forget that Muller was benched after the world cup at some point. That perhaps restored some humility and hardwork in him.

Ronaldo has won it all and is hungry as ever.

So to has Ramos.

Barca players are selfish cunts that cant accept they are past their best and use politics to keep themselves in position.

That is the difference. They are not coasting as won it all. Which as likes of Muller/Ronaldo and Ramos show is not acceptable either.

KingLeo10

So to has Ramos.

Barca players are selfish cunts that cant accept they are past their best and use politics to keep themselves in position.

That is the difference. They are not coasting as won it all. Which as likes of Muller/Ronaldo and Ramos show is not acceptable either.

Muller doesn't belong in that bracket.

He was terrible the last 3 years before this resurgence.

Richard.H

So to has Ramos.

Very very true. Pique is a pussy compared to Ramos

Capitan Puyol

Funny but at 1-1 we had a shot on the post and another good chances to score, and then...
Is this the worst nightmare I've seen or the reality...?:rolleyes:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If we'd scored from that Messi kick which hit the post, they might have been shook.

After that, the game died.

Im not even sure. Bayern was aleady confident going into this game. Followed by how easy they scored that first goal , It was done and dusted.Barca could have scored 4 goals and Bayern would still be certain that they would go through.

Bayern were slicing Barca's midfield and defense with 2 passes.

Horatio

You're welcome
Funny but at 1-1 we had a shot on the post and another good chances to score, and then...
Is this the worst nightmare I've seen or the reality...?:rolleyes:

It?s true. We had two subsequent big chances. Could?ve made it 3-1. How that would affect remainder of game one can only speculate.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Tfw all your goalscorers don't fit on the scoreboard

oPbjfif.png

Barcilliant

The fact is the culture of the club HAS to change. Too often the club looks down on strength, conditioing and athleticism.
Bayern were bigger, stronger, fitter and faster. They were first to every loose ball. They had no fear of pressing us hard in our areas and I can't count the number of times their players shrugged off our challenges and physically out muscled us.
They accept that the TEAM is more important than superstars and flashy skills. That is their culture.

Home of Barca Fans