CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Richard.H

They will find a new manager and things will keep going as usual haha
Nothing will be changed.
Milan 2.0?
Barca will be worse than that!

If other players feel the same way as piques post match conference then no. He just said the club needs a complete overhaul and just changing the coach won?t do

clemente

3 years in a row we are the historical highlight laughing stock of the champions league, I would nuke the fuck half of these disgusting inbreds from this club, pay out their contracts and boot them in the fucking face

Porque

3 goals in the last 8 minutes. Who would of thought 5 fresh players would make a difference.

No reaction to being 4-1 down after 30 minutes.
No reaction to pulling 1 back on 57.
No reaction to going 5-2 behind on 63 (Fresh legs!!!)
No reaction to letting in a goal in the last 10.

Setien came with alot of good will. But he will go down as our worst manager ever. Pure gutless.

And no, Ernie would do no better. We started with Ernie tactics vs Roma and Liverpool. And ended with Ernie late/no subs. Don't forget his first sub was Andre Fuckin Gomes on minute 81 in that one.

Neymessi

I want to hard press busi's balls. Fucking lethargic wanker who won't move if his asshole is on fire.

And mats, you are indeed not world class, you dumb german cunt. Distributor my ass.

Here is my most irritating players of todays list -

1 Busi
2 Alba
3 MAts
4 Roberto

Givenchy

The worst part of this defeat is i felt nothing. no anger, no sadness, no shock even.. how can we the fans expect this type of shit whilst the players, managers, pundits etc are surprised?

Sorin

Firesale.

50m for ter Stegen - sold
Busquets for free
Rakitic for free
Suarez for free
5m for Vidal - sold
50m for Griezmann - sold
Pique for free
30m for Semedo - sold
30m for Roberto - sold
20m for Alba - sold

These guys shouldn't even raise their voice if told to gtfo.

I'd even do 100m for Messi if someone is willing to pay his wages. Even a lower fee but no one is going to do that so yeah.

Birdy

EfaOMdJUwAAvlgu

DennyCrane

Wait until the veterans spin this. :lol:

:lol: They'll have to get pretty creative though.

I'm trying to imagine possible excuses... and nothing comes up really. Not even the infamous "we controlled the match / we followed our game plan until..." will work - not when one concedes after three minutes

Home of Barca Fans