CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

snowy

beeeeuaahhhhh

foget about COOKING Wiener Schnitzels !!!! we
giphy.gif

WTF we so soft! 4 playas in position to receive that Messi hit the post cross and not a single one lounged or dived???

hahaha just laugh it up at this point and play our fastest players to pierce that shitty Bayern defense. It's got more holes than gruyere!

They gonna score no matter what biaaaatches so we might as well go 4 brokes yo!!!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Arturo Vidal said before the game with a straight face that Barca are the best team in the world :lol:

Neymessi

To the fellow guests who are here for some popcorn reactions,

We have been shit for ages. And a big reason for being shit apart from the obvious reasons like our top management sucks etc is the constant comfort we have developed with mediocrity and a lack of criticism in general. This is visible from the fact how our socis (who vote and are fans too) keep making shitty decisions year after year.

This must be a rare barca match that you watched so I'll let you know that this is how we always are, for the last 3 years at least. And next time when you feel like giving your opinion on Messi vs Cr7 do remember that that guy has carried this shit team for ages on his back. I can't stress enough how much of a 1 man team we have been for ages. And yet today, I feel that after the first half, Bayern does not come out with soft boots to feel pity on us because of the scoreline. I want them to decimate us or else apologists will make an excuse how this was not that big of a deal. Never let your legends have so much power in your club. I swear Busi wouldn't make the starting lineup of any major or even not that major team, same with Raktic, so many of our legends need to fuck off from this club.

In a nustshell, never shy away from criticising your club, and more importantly don't let this shitshow let you cloud your judgement on Messi's individual capability. His greatness is the reason our real cracks were hidden for so long. 10 years down the line the next generation may ask you of your opinion on Messi and matches like these will be first to come in your head.

Alik

If Suarez and Busquets would have finished those chances, it would at least allow us to save face. We'd still get thrashed in of course. But better than having the only goal scored being an own goal.

serghei

At most Setien will give you Griezmann, but even that's a stretch.

These veterans actually think they are top dogs these days. :lol:

If Suarez and Busquets would have finished those chances, it would at least allow us to save face. We'd still get thrashed in of course. But better than having the only goal scored being an own goal.

We've been saving face for years.

Home of Barca Fans