CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Alik

We have Puig, Dembele, Fati and Griezmann all on the bench. Definitely got some legs to bring on in the second half, hope it won't be too late at that point :lol: On the other hand, Setien will be afraid to make any changes if we are drawing/winning.

Imagine we are losing and Setien makes his first substitution on the 80th minute. Rakitic comes in.

Morten

I thought this place was negative then I checked r/barca on reddit...YIKES!!! Reading the comments there will have you believe it's Bayern vs Rayo tonight. Damn

Strange, they are usually a lot more positive than people on this forum.

mc_lovin

I thought this place was negative then I checked r/barca on reddit...YIKES!!! Reading the comments there will have you believe it's Bayern vs Rayo tonight. Damn

Would be great to win just for some Barca fans to shut the f*** up :S

Neymessi

I refuse to believe r/barca can be anything other than delusionally optimistic :lol:

Tackle

Imagine we are losing and Setien makes his first substitution on the 80th minute. Rakitic comes in.

3dlAc4R.jpg

Home of Barca Fans