Chelsea

Horatio

You're welcome
If u want to get into Abramovic' shady past @Luftanslag recommended a great book called The Billionaires Club.

Devils

Yeah, splashing 100M on bison Lukaku requires some real moneyball wizardry.

Not as much as selling Hazard on the last year of his contract for 160m and then using it to build a Champions League winning team.

But yeah go ahead and pick your straws lol.

malvolio

Not as much as selling Hazard on the last year of his contract for 160m and then using it to build a Champions League winning team.

But yeah go ahead and pick your straws lol.

don't get why you're so in awe with that woman. seems to me its all internet hype. i've seen her name bandied about like she was some transfer guru.

they've spent 250M last season, with that kind of budget i might have a go. had a shit CL(EL level) group, got past an already failing Atletico, Porto(who were EL level), Real who were also faltering(but all in all chelsea was better over 2 legs) and squeezed by City in the final.

chelsea look nowhere near a title contender in england and you make it out like she build this incredible team that sweeps everything aside.

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean she's hardly responsible for their performance on the field.
She did help build a very good team that won CL, league title and FA Cup in convincing fashion and didn't bend to garbage Conte transfers like Inter did and Emenalo wanted to.

Home of Barca Fans