Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Interesting, apparently we wanted to buy either Falcao or Cavani in the summer but couldn't due to FFP. If Diego Costa's release clause is only around 32m as I've heard, I believe we'll go for him in the next transfer window. Falcao has a serious injury and PSG won't sell Cavani for anything less than what they paid so they're probably ruled out. Apparently we're also looking at Mandzukic but I don't really rate him.

Galning

If Diego Costa's release clause is indeed somewhere in the 30M range he's a must buy for every sugar daddy club.

Jenks

Another great Bamford goal, wonder if Mourinho will actually give him a chance next season.

Last edited:

Jenks

Nice goals from Lewis Baker against AC Milan U19.

YePb8.gif

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Drop Oscar for Schurrle, while he's in form might as well use him. Oscar needs a rest, so let him rest. Schurrle-Hazard-Willian isn't exacly bad now is it? :D

B

beautifulgame

schurrle scored three huh? oscar definitely needs to rest but i'm not a big fan of schurrle antonn. he is big and clumsy and slow. plus, his defending is not good.

what do you think antonn?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's not slow, he can be clumsy though, and his passing isn't great but if he can play in the kind of role that will get him goalscoring opportunities then why not? He's not a great shot from a distance, he usually skies it. He seems to be better at trying for a more clinical finish. I wouldn't play him as a striker though, but yeah, if he's in form then might as well take advantage of it to give Oscar a rest. Problem is out next game is Tottenham.

L

linetty

schurrle scored three huh? oscar definitely needs to rest but i'm not a big fan of schurrle antonn. he is big and clumsy and slow. plus, his defending is not good.
what do you think antonn?
He's not an defensive player...and he's not slow.

B

beautifulgame

messi is not a "defensive" player yet he can (really well, present laziness aside), so can neymar, so can iniesta.

it is an important quality.

by slow, i mean in terms of football slowness, that is, his first step (or two).

B

beautifulgame

messi is not a "defensive" player yet he can (really well, present laziness aside), so can neymar, so can iniesta.

it is an important quality.

by slow, i mean in terms of football slowness, that is, his first step (or two).

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Problem with him is cause he's 4th or whatever choice, he can't get a good run of games under his belt to genuinely improve. Would like to see Salah more, his debut off the bench was nice.

B

beautifulgame

Problem with him is cause he's 4th or whatever choice, he can't get a good run of games under his belt to genuinely improve. Would like to see Salah more, his debut off the bench was nice.

me too

Home of Barca Fans