CHAMPiONS OF EUROPE**CELEBRATIONS

King5Puyi

Gandu? Waisey tere comments sey toh lagta hai k tu hi hai gandu, main nahin :p

Mom karachi ki hai aur baba Lahore k. Lekin puri zindagi yahan Norway mein guzaari hain. Born here too.

Haha, I'll let that slide since you're our President after all :pep:

Acha, things just got a lot more interesting.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
You're from Bangladesh right, IIRC? It won't make any sense because Malayalam has Dravidian origins like other south Indian languages whereas Hindi and other north/east/west Indian languages have Indo-Aryan origins.

I am.

Yeah, I kind of guessed that. Do you know Tamil as well?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I am.

Yeah, I kind of guessed that. Do you know Tamil as well?

I do not. But I can understand it a bit. It's like how if you know one of the romantic languages, you can understand parts of the others.

My dad can speak Tamil, Telugu, and a bit of Kannada though.

Kohe321

It still hasn't completely sunk in that we won the league, the copa and the champions league. I mean, we... won... the treble! First team ever to do it twice, and we did it within a 6 year span.

The more it sinks in, the more astounded and happy I get thinking about it. I'm not feeling empty over the season being over anymore, though I did for a while yesterday. The feeling is very understandable - you're "in it" for so long, hoping that you win every week, and the tension builds for each passing game. Suddenly the final is there, you win, and it's over. Still, the achievement is permanent and this is a memory we can enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Now it's time to enjoy the summer, the good weather, late nights and great food while feeling the joy of being treble winners - all while looking forward to more fantastic football next season. In the meantime there's also a lot of interesting and fun stuff to look forward to during the summer. There's the Copa America tournament, the presidential elections, the "silly season", there's more tennis to be played, which is a sport I've come to enjoy more recently, we have the womens WC (yay!), and of course Norwegian football (double yay!).

We won La Liga, the Copa and the frikkin' Champions league. It's almost too much to take in, especially since it all happened so quickly, with how the season completely turned around in January. This just goes to show that Barca should never give up even when the going gets tough, because the potential for quality in this group of players and the winning mentality of the entire club as an institution is so huge that, once it's released, we can win anything. So let it sink in people, and enjoy the summer knowing we made history again!

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Hey guys, been a while. Needless to say I'm delighted and we were, without a doubt, the team of 2015. Here's to going hard for it again next year. :suarez1:

Home of Barca Fans