Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
2016 right? Before you beat them in the final.

Totally blocked out anything he did with Bayern because of how we battered them

Atleti in semis would be nice but don't think we'll make it past Chelski. Can count on Lukaku being shit but not much else. Maybe shenanigans to do with Roman will help

Temptation

Somehow doubt all 4 favourites will make it to semis. Atleti could knock out City, only to get CL-smacked by Madrid as they usually do.

Liverpool are the only clear finalists for me.

Nah. If Bayern turn up we're in trouble.

I wouldn't be overconfident.

We're also in a neck to neck fight for the PL crown.

Need City to drop some points in the PL to take pressure off us.

Flavius

Here will have 3 english teams in semifinals and 1 german. This year is City's year I think, but they may lose PL title for that

ebc_99

I think Bayern on form are better than Liverpool on form, Davies and Goretzja back will be very important for them, I'm going with a Bayern City final with the Germans coming out in top

FC B

Not a bad draw. Would've prefered Bayern vs. Madird or at least them being paired on the same side of the draw.

Don't know what to think about Chelsea nowadays since their owner stepped out, heard they have serious financial issues already. Are they on good form in PL?

Temptation

Not a bad draw. Would've prefered Bayern vs. Madird or at least them being paired on the same side of the draw.

Don't know what to think about Chelsea nowadays since their owner stepped out, heard they have serious financial issues already. Are they on good form in PL?

Tuchel's pragmatic approach in these games make Chelsea a nightmare. They're the perfect cup team. Very well drilled.

We have played them 3 times this season and they have been just as good as us everytime.

Chelsea are tougher to beat than City in a big cup tie. Chelsea have always had a kinda winning mentality/winner's luck since Roman came.

Home of Barca Fans