Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am rooting for City and Dortmund (in that order) however I don't think they have a chance. I don't mind PSG winning it.

Windhook

I root for Pep to win this season CL. Finally he has the quality squad to break the European curse, but there's this Bayern that works like a well-oiled machine.

Luis Suarez

I am hoping the fact you said that means Bayern will not win it.

Black magic will ruin bayern. :)

Just bout the only thing that will.

Bayern's chances of retaining the trophy are 70-75% I'd surmise. Only they can beat themselves.

Funnily enough I think the only team that has a chance of beating them are the same opponents they had last year. Paris are a different animal under Poch. More cohesive defensively and effective offensively. Icardi, Florenzi and Kean are Paris' only notable signings/loanees. They've performed admirably well.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just bout the only thing that will.

Bayern's chances of retaining the trophy are 70-75% I'd surmise. Only they can beat themselves.

Funnily enough I think the only team that has a chance of beating them are the same opponents they had last year. Paris are a different animal under Poch. More cohesive defensively and effective offensively. Florenzi and Kean are Paris' only notable signings/loanees. They've performed admirably well.

I hope you are right. Neymar gets fit and together with Mbappe knock out those Bavarians. :rockon:

Luis Suarez

I root for Pep to win this season CL. Finally he has the quality squad to break the European curse, but there's this Bayern that works like a well-oiled machine.

Funnily enough I referred to City as a machine too.

They win so much in the Premier League it's downright boring (and I love Pep at Barca).

That's the thing bout machines though. Get two of them together and it's a snoozefest. Grind it out football (that's invariably the case). You want to see football played with some beauty and romance.

The Qatari oil club ole Paris may just bring it back (sarcasm).

I hope you are right. Neymar gets fit and together with Mbappe knock out those Bavarians. :rockon:

Oh yeah. Rock on dude with the Neymar Mbappe fearsome twosome!

Paris were only founded in 1970? lol. At least it's not Leipzig who were founded in their current iteration, what, a decade ago lol. Shamefully embarrassing, but that's the way the sport is run nowadays, and recent pandemics and such only serve to accentuate what was already the case.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
RM has important players back though. Atalanta should have gotten something out of the first leg but got a harsh red card and it was an uphill battle from that moment on.
They are able to score against anyone though and they have a chance for sure. But would not bet against RM after the first result.

Proper

Banned
You lot ready to see the PL flexing its muscles in the next couple of days? :flex:

Ps:- How come the 'other player' section is not full of English players? It's common footballing knowledge England is where it's at right now so pedigree English players (that would cost 100m+) like Grealish/Maddison/Kane/Sancho/Mount/Saka/Sterling/TAA/Belingham/Foden should be on page 1 right at the top all the time, but they are not, you are too interested in mongrels :dog: that you can get for next to nothing or free such Di Maria/Emerson/Wijnaldum/Bryan Renolds/Depay and Raphinha, so question needs to be asked is why?

Only English player you're obsessed with is Haaland and that's probably because he choose to play for Norway instead, if he choose England most of you wouldn't want him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans