Champions League

serghei

Lol, when City can afford to rest players in the Premier League, and PSG can't in Ligue 1, you know PSG had a poor season. :lol:

FC B

Do you think so ? Imo City is better team to win against Madrid.

Style and philosophy wise I think PSG is better suited to do the job. They also have two of the world's best footballers in Mbappe and Neymar that can hurt a lot any opoonent on a good day. I think Madrid and Zidane know all too well how to play against heavy possesion teams like Pep's City just like they knew and confrotably beat Pep's Bayern. Also PSG already played a CL final last season and imo they are a bit more experienced and confindent in that regard compared to Pep's City who pretty much always shat the bed in the final stages of CL.

Ofc City could also beat Madrid but on a single game which is also a CL final I'd trust PSG a little more, but not too much ofc. Madrid has tons of confidence and experience in CL and imo they will be favourites against any of the two clubs in a single match like a CL final.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Style and philosophy wise I think PSG is better suited to do the job. They also have two of the world's best footballers in Mbappe and Neymar that can hurt a lot any opoonent on a good day. I think Madrid and Zidane know all too well how to play against heavy possesion teams like Pep's City just like they knew and confrotably beat Bayern's Pep. Also PSG already played a CL final last season and imo they are a bit more experienced and confindent in that regard compared to Pep's City who pretty much always shat the bed in the final stages of CL.

Ofc City could also beat Madrid but on a single game which is also a CL final I'd trust PSG a little more, but not too much ofc. Madrid has tons of confidence and experience in CL and imo they will be favourites against any of the two clubs in a single final match like a CL final.

Zidanes Real were battered by a poorer City last season.

FC B

Zidanes Real were battered by a poorer City last season.

Surely, in a double leg confrontation and with a few individual errors from Madrid's players which ultimately made City go through. I would't bet at all that would be the case again in a final between the two.

Home of Barca Fans