Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Bag of shite to watch. Wouldn't even let anyone have the ball. Couldn't make it through 15 mins of any of their games

Birdy

Bag of shite to watch. Wouldn't even let anyone have the ball. Couldn't make it through 15 mins of any of their games

Agree.
It's a boring as it is painful for fan of every other team to tolerate being dominated that much.
Football had not seen anything similar until then.

BarcaOG

Banned

you're mad, i could not get enough of that side. the possession they played actually had a point, because it led to tons of penetration and goals. not like the crap and useless possession for possession's sake we try to do now.

remember when that team blitzed valladolid 6-0 in the first half? how can you say they were boring?

serghei

you're mad, i could not get enough of that side. the possession they played actually had a point, because it led to tons of penetration and goals. not like the crap and useless possession for possession's sake we try to do now.

remember when that team blitzed valladolid 6-0 in the first half? how can you say they were boring?

They were boring for people who hate Barca. For neutrals (more or less) and Barca fans, they were pure art.

El Gato

Villarato!

Boring as fuuuuuuuuck

Hiddink took em to sql

Yannik

Barca was beautiful, it wasn't at all boring.
Boring was only that the dominance left games without end-to-end action, and just methodical progression in one single direction.

But if I was a Barca fan why would I even get bored at oppositions not getting any chance vs us..

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It could be boring to Barca fans in our heyday when we were so good and we were winning almost every single game convincingly so you lose that sense of suspense before the game. I know I felt like that sometimes. Now I miss that boredness so much.

serghei

It could be boring to Barca fans in our heyday when we were so good and we were winning almost every single game convincingly so you lose that sense of suspense before the game. I know I felt like that sometimes. Now I miss that boredness so much.

I didn't experience this phenomenon at all. It was like watching the best TV show ever. You know the good guys will survive, but it's still fun to see them kicking ass.

Vilarrubi

Domination in football to that extent is almost impossible. That’s why it was so good, despite being boring for opposing teams and neutrals.

Morten

Spain was worse, by a mile, they didnt even have Messi to occasionally give you something to watch, it was all just one long pass.
Great side, but boring.

Home of Barca Fans