Champions League

diDi7

The irony in Barca fans calling others bottlers.

If you live in glass houses don't throw stones

I'd never associate Barca with being bottlers though. The club has had too many successes proportionate to "bottling" scenarios. Teams like Bayern are bigger bottlers, and even then won't consider us to be bottlers.

snowy

giphy.gif

malvolio

I'd never associate Barca with being bottlers though. The club has had too many successes proportionate to "bottling" scenarios. Teams like Bayern are bigger bottlers, and even then won't consider us to be bottlers.

full of spoiled kids in here. barca coming off a decade of dominance, are now bottlers :lol:

we had only two major bottling jobs - against roma and liverpool. liverpool was 50/50 anyway and we overachieved in the first leg. the other CL beatings were nothing special, goals scored against don't mean anything when the opponent is as strong or stronger.

Messigician

full of spoiled kids in here. barca coming off a decade of dominance, are now bottlers :lol:

we had only two major bottling jobs - against roma and liverpool. liverpool was 50/50 anyway and we overachieved in the first leg. the other CL beatings were nothing special, goals scored against don't mean anything when the opponent is as strong or stronger.

Bottled league vs Atletico
Bottled ucl the vs Atletico
Bottled league vs real Madrid 2017
Bottled league vs real Madrid 20202
Roma
Anfield

At least 6 bottle jobs we should have won in the past 10
Years

We are bottlers

Gnidrologist

Think Barca "bottling" argument stands better on its feet, when we consider Messi. Having an actual real life legal cheat code and never using it to full potential (bad coaches, bad squad building, management). No other club has had that level of trump card in my memory of watching this sport. In 2010 i thought we are literally in before the decade of dominance, without sarcasm. The potential was there. Also players like Thiago up and coming. And then it all went to shit, only relieved for a moment thanks to insane galactico spending on MSN (only bit of insane spending that a least got some dividends).

Birdy

Bottled league vs Atletico
Bottled ucl the vs Atletico
Bottled league vs real Madrid 2017
Bottled league vs real Madrid 20202
Roma
Anfield

At least 6 bottle jobs we should have won in the past 10
Years

We are bottlers

RM 2017 was not bottling.
The league was theirs to lose and they did not slip

Morten

RM 2017 was not bottling.
The league was theirs to lose and they did not slip

Tbf, we did have something of a slow start, first half of 16/17 was a lot of clutch draws and wins in the last minutes, but the last half of the season? Yeah, at that point we turned into the best team in the world.
Not unlike your slow start in 14/15(which no one remembers anymore).

Sterlingfan2000

No joke Champions League is getting fking predictable.

Look at all matches, the winners are set expect maybe psg leipzig

League games are starting to get more exciting then CL

Home of Barca Fans