Champions League

KingLeo10

Bayern don't look all that menacing, lol.

I'm actually thinking that defense will start seeing ghosts once it's Mbappe Ney and Di Maria running at them instead of Lyon's hardworking but ultimately bum forwards.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bayern don't look all that menacing, lol.

I'm actually thinking that defense will start seeing ghosts once it's Mbappe Ney and Di Maria running at them instead of Lyon's hardworking but ultimately bum forwards.

Bayern also seem to have taken it back a gear.

fergus90

PSG were looking lethargic and uninspiring before football was suspended but looked very sharp last game, Bayern will be the first top team they’ve faced in a while. Likewise Bayern can’t afford to give away this many chances, it will be an interesting game.

Verratti vs Thiago will be a great battle in the middle. This type of final deserves fans in the stadium.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Bayern also seem to have taken it back a gear.

We had the chance to go 3-1 up on these jokers if Busquets and Suarez knew how to be efficient.

They're not ALL that. One of the best teams right now (top 2 probably) but color me not that impressed.

Devils

Bayern are seeing the game out.

They get one less day of recovery compared to PSG so it makes sense to turn it down and see the game out.

Home of Barca Fans