Champions League

Newcomer

We explained it to you mate, PSG should have turned it around because Atalanta was an even more inexperienced team. Their CL experience was literally 0. PSG bottled it against clubs with more heritage like Barca, Chelsea, Madrid or Man Utd.

There is also the fact we could play our 400 M worth of players (Neybapp?). With Neymar, MU wouldn't have happened. It shouldn't have happened without him either. Just watch that game again, MU did nothing but still bagged 3 goals (one gifted literally by Kehrer, one gifted by Buffon, both without danger and one gifted by VAR).

Against Chelsea,we are pretty good. We beat them twice after our first loss.

Morten

There is also the fact we could play our 400 M worth of players (Neybapp?). With Neymar, MU wouldn't have happened. It shouldn't have happened without him either. Just watch that game again, MU did nothing but still bagged 3 goals (one gifted literally by Kehrer, one gifted by Buffon, both without danger and one gifted by VAR).

Against Chelsea,we are pretty good. We beat them twice after our first loss.

I dont remember the Chelsea games much.
Didnt Mourinho park the bus against a 10-man PSG at home or something and lost?

Newcomer

They?re just putting on a show.
Bayern wins it, papers post about it day after and that?s it they go on with their lives.

PSG is the one with inferiority-complex. Trust me they win it we won?t be hearing the end of it. Players will go flexing for weeks on twitter calling out the haters. Also Nasser. Screw him.

Haha, i can see it. Hope i get to live this reality.

Newcomer

I dont remember the Chelsea games much.
Didnt Mourinho park the bus against a 10-man PSG at home or something and lost?

Yeah Zlatan got a red card and we played better than them 10v11.

They scored a late goal though and David Luiz saved us with an header to get us to the prolongations. Thiago Silva put his hand on the ball in the box area, giving away a penalty kick they scored before he redeemed himself on a corner again with a beautiful header.

And the year after that, we dominated them comfortably home and away.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah Zlatan got a red card and we played better than them 10v11.

They scored a late goal though and David Luiz saved us with an header to get us to the prolongations. Thiago Silva put his hand on the ball in the box area, giving away a penalty kick they scored before he redeemed himself on a corner again with a beautiful header.

And the year after that, we dominated them comfortably home and away.

Spot on, I didn?t recall that game right. Remember watching that game and rooting for PSG now :lol: Verratti was class in that game.

KingLeo10

Aulas is already annoying (almost Bayern level) and he has not won anything yet.

I can't imagine if they win it.

I would be devastated anyway because PSG would have lost but man, Aulas is something else.

You have the full force of Barcelona behind you on Sunday.

Don't disappoint us.

Home of Barca Fans