Champions League

JamDav1982

Bayern wont play like that V City or PSG.

They knew Barca had little to worry with pace on break and threw everything forward to force an open game and pressure Barcas shit defence.

El Gato

Villarato!
City have to beat Lyon. And while I have more confidence in them doing so than I had in Atleti, it?s still no guarantee.

PSG vs Bayern is the most likely final on the back of great stories and real hunger and it?s really difficult to call based on the events of the past 3 days. I think Bayern are a tad too arrogant and it will catch up to them. But they are more mature and well rounded. Still flawed, but marginally better. Not that it counts in a one game final.

KingLeo10

Here comes the German arrogance. Lol.

I'd wait 2 more rounds before cartwheeling dawgs. Doesn't matter the previous scorelines if can't close the deal.

KingLeo10

City have to beat Lyon. And while I have more confidence in them doing so than I had in Atleti, it’s still no guarantee.

PSG vs Bayern is the most likely final on the back of great stories and real hunger and it’s really difficult to call. I think Bayern are a tad too arrogant and it will catch up to them.

In a vacuum, would you take PSG or Bayern as the stronger team/more likely to win?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern will throw a lot of stuff at you with their pace and non-stop movement and especially their wing play, if City or PSG or anybody wants to come on top they have to defend well and grab those few opportunities during those offense-defense transitions Bayern has.

El Gato

Villarato!
In a vacuum, would you take PSG or Bayern as the stronger team/more likely to win?

I think PSG stars have more experience in those extreme top moments (Ney at Barca, Mbappe at WC) and are less likely to fluff their lines unlike Lewa who has a history of relative failure under pressure. If it comes down to managers, which it might, Flick is a better fit than Tuchel who looked hopeless 2 days ago.

I still think it?s close, and it might be bias, but I think Bayern are as likely to go out in semis as they are to win the whole thing. PSG less so. They are over their biggest mental mountain and will ride this momentum really hard, but might be let down by individual problems (poor back line & DM organisation + tendency to resort to hero-ball).

I think it?s Neys year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In my opinion PSG doesn't stand a chance against Bayern, Bayern is much more experienced and much more balanced than PSG and they are riding on a high momentum.

Sad to think they might be getting their 5th CL trophy and their second treble.

KingLeo10

In my opinion PSG doesn't stand a chance against Bayern, Bayern is much more experienced and much more balanced than PSG and they are riding on a high momentum.

Sad to think they might be getting their 5th CL trophy and their second treble.

I have some bad news.

6th CL.

Home of Barca Fans