Champions League

Richard.H

QSG could be out in the R of 16 again, lmao.

Just TERMINATE this club. PLEASE.

I said when the draw first occurred that this was a nightmare matchup for PSG and Dortmund are a much stronger team than their bundesliga record says.

The farmers league is a farmers league. You can’t expect to be a strong CL team when you’re playing MLS level teams on the weekends.

serghei

Every plan AM can have has to start with scoring in England. No other scenario they go through except if they score away.

KingLeo10

Attention, everyone.
[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]'s return has been postponed to 2021.

I repeat. It's a no go till 2021.

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Attention, everyone.

[MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]'s return has been postponed to 2021.

I repeat. It's a no go till 2021.

:lol:

They'll advance at home, they have an away goal and Dortmund are brainless scrubs who never calculate what's best for them in knockouts.

Then [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION] will enter the forum again in his shining armor on a white stallion :p

serghei

Who is that Reyna guy ? I already saw huge potential when he dribbled around the whole PSG midfield, they only stopped him by fouling him.

Dortmund have great scouters, great managers and superb infrastructure. And play in a league that is perfect for building talent. And they don't make a fuss if they don't win anything for a few seasons in a row. Add all that and you get a perfect player factory.

KingLeo10

Simeone has beaten Barca x 2 at home, Bayern x 2 at home, Juventus x 2 at home, RM x 1 at home, Chelsea x 1 at SB in the CL over the last 6 years.

If it wasn't for RM/CR7 this guy would have a couple CLs to his name at least.

Newcomer

Who is that Reyna guy ? I already saw huge potential when he dribbled around the whole PSG midfield, they only stopped him by fouling him.

Not a great achievement. PSG midfield is trash. Whole PSG players are trash. And Tuchel is a bigger pile of trash.

Sad the german can't be fire right now. The worst PSG coach under QSI. What a fraud he has been. Can't believe the media are so kind with him. They guy consistently breaks negative records for PSG.

Home of Barca Fans