Champions League

vlad

No, another terrible day for football, actually.
In fact, i cant find a single positive thing about this season, its misery without end.

Yes if you think from RM fan perspective, i understand

But as a football fan, football is still not dead when team like ajax is capable of reaching semis, its still not reserved only for the rich ones, thats positive!

Not only that, barca reached semis after some time, thats also special

vlad

Should be a cracking game that I wouldn't mind too much if we lost

You are kidding me, you wouldnt mind losing CL final, like barca gets often so far.

There can be most romantic team on planet with barca in final, i would be mad if barca lose against them, cl is something special, and barca has only 5 trophies in that competition, same as lpool and bayern, its time to make some gap

soul24rage

You are kidding me, you wouldnt mind losing CL final, like barca gets often so far.

There can be most romantic team on planet with barca in final, i would be mad if barca lose against them, cl is something special, and barca has only 5 trophies in that competition, same as lpool and bayern, its time to make some gap

I agree. If we lose in the SF and Ajax goes on to the final, then that would be a different story. I would love for Ajax to win the CL in that scenario.

Morten

Don't tell me you are like those United fans chanting Viva Ronaldo. Ronaldo left you. Move on.

Juventus doesnt bother me, Barca never having an actual bad season does bother me.
Looks like Barca has entered world-domination mode again and will win another treble, tune in 3 years from now and watch them do it again, and again, and again....

Morten

Yes if you think from RM fan perspective, i understand

But as a football fan, football is still not dead when team like ajax is capable of reaching semis, its still not reserved only for the rich ones, thats positive!

Not only that, barca reached semis after some time, thats also special

I dont care about Ajax, i know they cant beat Barcelona, only City at their best, or non-stop running from Pool can do the trick.
I need Ajax out before the final, if Barca gets there.

malvolio

Would mean Ajax puts out a better performance than the previous ones and that should be supreme total football. Yeah, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I love Ajax. Since the early 70s I have loved them watching from in Spain.

But they are the Monaco of this year without the resources to use even if they wanted to in order to sustain. Monaco has not too many excuses to sell off like they did. Ajax is a different story but I have they can hold off the vultures who can’t develop their own players to succeed.

Vilarrubi

Juventus doesnt bother me, Barca never having an actual bad season does bother me.
Looks like Barca has entered world-domination mode again and will win another treble, tune in 3 years from now and watch them do it again, and again, and again....

This part is so true in recent times. Other than 13/14 season we’ve still won trophies even while you have been good. Whereas when we have dominated at times you have been pretty terrible.

Morten

This part is so true in recent times. Other than 13/14 season we’ve still won trophies even while you have been good. Whereas when we have dominated at times you have been pretty terrible.

13/14 wasnt even a bad season, Barca almost took the league, lost a close cup final against RM.
The lowest point for Barca is 1-2 points of the title and a cup final, standard is a rather easy domestic double, above average is the treble.

Thats the world we live in.

Home of Barca Fans