Champions League

Marchisio8

Banned
I can actually see Ajax knockout Juventus.
They connect real fast and have nothing to lose. They will go at it with same mindset as against Real. Pressure is on Juventus.

Even with Juve’s notorious Italian wall Ajax created so many chances because of the pace and fast buildup.

It's gonna be easy at home.

Apparently despite the fact they (United) were losing they decided to chant "Viva Ronaldo" while Messi was getting treatment. Imagine chanting a player's name who walked out on them 10 years ago, just in Decemeber celebrates scoring against him while being a goal down :lol:

raskolnikov

It depends, obviously Ajax to qualify would be great but its unlikely. If they do go trough I want spurs to beat city.
If juve go trough I want City to go trough since I dont think Spurs can beat them.
Juve fans are annoying as hell with thei arrogant simplistic attitudes, add in the cr7 groupies and their boring playstyle in a possible final and its best to have them out.
Even though I dislike City as well. Basically unless its Ajax I want the winner to be ohviously Barca but im fine with Liverpool winning it as well.
I do think City vs Barca would be the final that is most fun while slso being likely to happen. City vs Liverpool or Juve va anyone isnt that exciting to me when it comes to the actual football being played.

Joan

Which do yall want to be the surprise result (on aggregate)?

Barca vs Utd? Juventus vs Ajax? Porto vs Liverpool? City vs Spurs?

Reckon most ppl want Ajax winning against Juventus but I for one wouldn't mind if Spurs gets a surprise result over City. Not cos I'm scared of City: City under Guardiola in the Champions League never convinces.
Porto vs Liverpool. No doubts there.

Vilarrubi

Which do yall want to be the surprise result (on aggregate)?

Barca vs Utd? Juventus vs Ajax? Porto vs Liverpool? City vs Spurs?

Reckon most ppl want Ajax winning against Juventus but I for one wouldn't mind if Spurs gets a surprise result over City. Not cos I'm scared of City: City under Guardiola in the Champions League never convinces.

Peps good in finals though.. it’s usually away games in KO he’s bad.

FC B

Very over confident users here. Liverpool has been really good in the CL. We’re still not sure how good Valverde is in the CL. Tactics play a far bigger role in this competition

Exactly. The second leg at Anfield really complicates things for Barca even more.

Vilarrubi

Exactly. The second leg at Anfield really complicates things for Barca even more.

I don't buy this at all. The first leg will determine the tie imo... if we can score at least 2 and keep them from scoring the tie is ours most likely. A bit like vs Bayern 2015.

Would hate to go to anfield first lose by a big score and try and bring it back at home... might work against PSG and Milans but not Liverpool.

raskolnikov

Liverpool will prioritize the premier league when oush comes to shove. We on the other hand can rest players and give them a Bayern 2015 type beating at home they wont get back from.
First United though.

Home of Barca Fans