Champions League

stb_1

really impressive by liverpool tonight

also, to those of you talking about the EPL 'being on the ascendance' or something. lol, chill. you cant make general statements like that just because this year the english teams are doing better. its all about trends, and unless EPL teams continue to progress for another 3-4 years, as la liga teams have done for the last half decade, there can be no talk of the 'rise' or whatever of the EPL and the 'decline' of la liga. chilllll

Look at the results last year, didn't every PL team top their group or near enough?

It's clear as day the Premier League is leading the pack. Wolves who are 7th in the PL would be top 4 in France and Germany.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Because I don’t like EPL teams, I want all of them face each other in the quarterfinals:

Man Utd vs Man City
Tottenham vs Liverpool
Barca vs Porto
Juventus vs Ajax

FC433

I hope something like this:

FCB vs Porto
Ajax vs Man United

Liverpool vs Juve
Man City vs Spurs

:champions::wub:

Last edited:

viper76

Look at the results last year, didn't every PL team top their group or near enough?

It's clear as day the Premier League is leading the pack. Wolves who are 7th in the PL would be top 4 in France and Germany.

PL is the most overrated league

ManusXavi

The draw I want:
Porto vs Juventus -Casillas, Pepe, Sportings CP rivals, Ronaldo haters vs Ronaldo.
Barcelona vs Tottenham - Tots have unfinished buisness with Barca. . I say, Just bring it Tottenham. We will lay the smackdown on your candy ass)
Ajax vs Manchester United - looks like an open entertaining duel. Rub Frenkie De Jongs talent in their faces
Liverpool vs Man City - Speaks for itself.

FinBarcelonafan

The draw I want:
Porto vs Juventus -Casillas, Pepe, Sportings CP rivals, Ronaldo haters vs Ronaldo.
Barcelona vs Tottenham - Tots have unfinished buisness with Barca. . I say, Just bring it Tottenham. We will lay the smackdown on your candy ass)
Ajax vs Manchester United - looks like an open entertaining duel. Rub Frenkie De Jongs talent in their faces
Liverpool vs Man City - Speaks for itself.

Ronaldo to walk through Porto? **** no.

Ajax vs Porto sounds the best.

Cule4life

The Culest
seems like will be already a draw for the semifinals, like tennis draw. Imagine the epic meltdown if Juve draws Porto and the winner of Ajax/Manchester in the SF :mou:

giphy.gif

Leo_Messi

Oops for the loudest around here.

Even the best make wrong predictions at times. My track record is still great. Congratulations for finding a 3+ month old post that was written before the draw.

In any case what I wrote was the case for several upon several seasons in a row. Atlético and Juve drew each other so obviously one of them had to go out.:facepalm:

Bayern were unlucky and drew a great Liverpool side. If they had drawn Lyon for example or Porto they would have qualified to the quarter-finals as usual. In any case this was the worst version of Bayern in years while Liverpool played their best game of the season yesterday.

RM's implosion there is not much to tell about. I doubt that you saw them qualifying against Ajax when the draw was made back in December.

That post was written BEFORE the draw and at a time and just right after Tottenham and Liverpool barely qualifying and City struggling in the group stage and Mourinho's Man Utd, I don't need to elaborate on.

Even "funnier" out of those 5 teams, only 1 of those 5 teams played against an English team (Liverpool) and that was Bayern.

I suggest to go back to watching our games on Livescore.

Last edited:

El Barcelona

If we can believe Twitter, leaked cl draws:
Tottenham vs Ajax
Barça vs Porto
Juve vs City
Liverpool vs Manu

Hahaha.

Ps: I don't believe this but I like it.

serghei

Porto is the best draw possible. Then Ajax and Tottenham with United close behind. Then it's a big gap, and we have Juventus, Liverpool and City in this order.

Give us the return leg at home please.

Home of Barca Fans