Champions League

CatalinR10

There’s nothing that can convince me that Juve won’t go on and win this now. Ronaldo with his black magic in the CL again. He just can’t be eliminated from the tournament. Every season I think that now will be the night, but he just won’t fuck off.

why not bet and make some money out of this ?

If you bet and win......ez money

If you lose....well at least Ronaldo was eliminated.

Win/win situation.

raskolnikov

And has about 2 goals in knockout stages in the last 12 games. The pressure will get to him again
Its not pressure but our in easy to read tactics. All balls to messi makes him easy to neutralize compared to Ronaldo.
Then add Ronaldo has way more drive and self belief and its easy to see why he is more succesful in cl ko matches.

Morten

There’s nothing that can convince me that Juve won’t go on and win this now. Ronaldo with his black magic in the CL again. He just can’t be eliminated from the tournament. Every season I think that now will be the night, but he just won’t fuck off.

Well, how do you think we guys feel about Messi?
If both Messi and Ronaldo fucked off i would gladly take that deal, and you?

FCBfan22

I hope Valverde watched this. This was Atletico going in with a pussy approach and ended up like us last year. And they are supposedly able to defend.

We, on the other hand, are traditionally an attacking team. If he tries similar approach as Simeone or himself last year, he should be fired on the spot.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope Valverde watched this. This was Atletico going in with a pussy approach and ended up like us last year. And they are supposedly able to defend.

We, on the other hand, are traditionally an attacking team. If he tries similar approach as Simeone or himself last year, he should be fired on the spot.

Well the first game was a draw and this game is at home so I’d be surprised if Barca didn’t play attacking football. Roma was different as Barca had lead and were playing away so set up defensively

soul24rage

Its not pressure but our in easy to read tactics. All balls to messi makes him easy to neutralize compared to Ronaldo.
Then add Ronaldo has way more drive and self belief and its easy to see why he is more succesful in cl ko matches.

I mean Juve's game was easy to read as well. Mostly crossing the ball. But the thing is that it's easier to defend against a team like Barca than a team that has Ronaldo. Against us, you just have to pack the middle and not worry about crosses.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
why not bet and make some money out of this ?

If you bet and win......ez money

If you lose....well at least Ronaldo was eliminated.

Win/win situation.
I will. Did the same with Portugal at the WC. Shame they are probably the favorite after tonight and the betting odds aren’t as good anymore.

malvolio

It's not that we don't know what to do, but mainly because we lack the striker to do so. With Suarez ruining every attack we can't get far.

serghei

Well the first game was a draw and this game is at home so I’d be surprised if Barca didn’t play attacking football. Roma was different as Barca had lead and were playing away so set up defensively

Leave it to Ernie to overcomplicate what should be a pretty straight forward approach. Go in and punish Lyon like City punished Schalke, considering our squad is worth like 10 times that of Lyon.

FCBfan22

It's not just this game. It's every game from now on. I don't care if we win the 1st leg 4-1 or 4-0. We can't sit back like we did vs Roma or Bottletico did today.

El Gato

Villarato!
We might get eliminated, but not tomorrow, not at home. You're just throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks.

Not saying you will either. I personally think this is more 50-50 than people are willing to admit. Skill gap is not what secures ties, it’s specific mindsets, resilience, this sense of coldness and knowing you can sacrifice the style to take care of business. Barca have been getting better at this, but not 100% convincing. The more “underdogs” (which is loosely applied to teams not expected to advance, either before or after first leg) make it through, the harder it’ll be for Barca, no matter the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans