Champions League

serghei

Fun tie though, much better than expected from two defensive teams. Plenty of drama too. I guess both teams kind of scored most of their chances. Atletico in the first leg, and Juventus today. Neither team created much to be honest. Ronaldo made the difference.

El Gato

Villarato!
You all are acting like the Atleti getting bummed when under pressure wasn’t obvious. This CL for a few years is one of comebacks where almost no team has the head to hold the lead/positive result. One foot wrong tomorrow and Barca are out. I don’t think you’ll go through, but if you do, it’s almost definitely all yours this year.

serghei

In other news with a Valverde special tomorrow, Spain will have 0 teams left in the last 8 in CL. When did that happen last time?

You all are acting like the Atleti getting bummed when under pressure wasn’t obvious. This CL for a few years is one of comebacks where almost no team has the head to hold the lead/positive result. One foot wrong tomorrow and Barca are out. I don’t think you’ll go through, but if you do, it’s almost definitely all yours this year.

Clueless.

KingLeo10

have you watched us play lately? :lol:

messid10s

Couldn't even create a single chance when they fell behind truly Pathetico at least we weren't relying on them in a final again bunch of chokers.

Cule4life

The Culest
I mean we kinda should be happy that Atleti (our bogey team) are out.

But Juve has Cronaldo so that argument flies out the window.

Anyway fuck those bottlers, fuck that fortnite peddling "decision" cunt and fuck that bus driver of a manager. I hope their tears cause floods in Madrid tonight.

FCBfan22

We didn't win the first leg, so Lyon can't make a comeback...

:valverde:

ollesafeee.jpg

Gari

Atletico made a mistake in everything. There was even no one to strengthen the game and there was no one to score this damn goal. But it would have been worse for us to play with Atletico in their home. Ok

Barcilliant

If Atleti management was smart this would be the best time to part ways with Simeone. But they think they can't do better with their loser mentality so they won't.

I said it when they renewed his contract. Sieone was shit tonight and the performance reflected that.

Allegri is a master. He knows how to set up a team both attack and defense wise. Look how motivated their senior players were Ronaldo, Chiellini, Bonucci, Matuid.

Contrast that with our entitled seniors.

Home of Barca Fans