Champions League

Cule4life

The Culest
If Atleti management was smart this would be the best time to part ways with Simeone. But they think they can't do better with their loser mentality so they won't.

CatalinR10

Ronaldo will score a hatrick and get them through.

No way Atletico comes back from this.

Good thing I bet on Juventus going through.

Easiest money of my life.

You guys never learn.

I'm going to bump this post every page so that everyone can see that i am ALWAYS right.

Easiest fucking 500$ of my life.

Still feel like shit cause Juventus goes through but guess I'll feel better when my new gpu arives.

FinBarcelonafan

Good we can always beat juventus but we cant beat atlatico

Haha, Messi will bottle tomorrow, like usual. We will be out in fucking Valverde fashion. That's how Ronaldo rolls. This guy just owns Messis life last 5 yearfs.

Football is a joke. Fucking shit Ronaldo scoring every fucking crucial game. Where is God? Where is justice for this shit?

Jakabor

well we all knew what would happen...

but it still causes almost physical pain to me. fuck ronaldo, fuck him to hell

Just accept his greatness even though you're a Messi fan.

He is the GOAT Champions League player and one of the greatest of all time.

serghei

Football is a joke. Fucking shit Ronaldo scoring every fucking crucial game. Where is God? Where is justice for this shit?

On the contrary. It's football justice for the player who works harder and is more motivated to have more success than one who is lazy and walks on the field sulking when things go south.

Hard workers should be rewarded more than players who play based on talent mostly and slack off.

CatalinR10

Ronaldo will score a hatrick and get them through.

No way Atletico comes back from this.

Good thing I bet on Juventus going through.

Easiest money of my life.

You guys never learn.

Mate score goals with Ronaldo on FIFA with that GPU :crbust:

would probably have used it to bet on Juventus winning the CL but probably the odds are too low to even make such a bet.

Lmao @ atletico , shame i didn't bet more.

likeafire

There can be 1000 minutes of added time and Atlético won’t even create a chance, forget about scoring, just create a chance.

Simeone the most overrated manager in football. Pathetic defensive rubbish

Home of Barca Fans