Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well maybe Marc is simply so shit that any good performance by a goalkeeper seem incredible.

Guess we are just starved of consistent good goalkeeping :shrug:

Just gonna quote myself

Maybe Courtois simply had a good game and nothing special? But how would any Barca fan know given what El Muro serves us all the time

serghei

I think we as fans just have to get used to the fact that Madrid is always gonna be more successful than us, and take pleasure and pride in seeing another golden generation of Barca forming soon. Gonna be tough though...

ebc_99

Football is not at a low point, City and Liverpool's pressing and athleticism alone would've crushed most teams from the past. Peak Barcelona under Pep and Enrique was an outlier, not the standard of football.

Standard of play is at a low point, not fitness or athleticism.

FinBarcelonafan

I think we as fans just have to get used to the fact that Madrid is always gonna be more successful than us, and take pleasure and pride in seeing another golden generation of Barca forming soon. Gonna be tough though...

True, but that was always the case Madrid vs Bardcelona.

JamDav1982

Just gonna quote myself

Maybe Courtois simply had a good game and nothing special? But how would any Barca fan know given what El Muro serves us all the time

Not 'all the time' he has games when won Barca points but too many time conceded soft goals in beginning of season in particular.

Devils

what? with who lol?

You can literally toss the entire team in the trash minus like 5 players: Pedri, Ansu, Gavi, Araujo and FDJ.

The rest are straight to trash bin status.

serghei

what? who lol?

You can literally toss the entire team in the trash minus like 5 players: Pedri, Ansu, Gavi, Araujo and FDJ.

The rest are straight to trash bin status.

I already said it's gonna be tough and will last years. We'll see...

What other choice do we have? We can't be as mentally tough and tenacious and pragmatic as Madrid. The clubs are built on different values.

Home of Barca Fans