Champions League

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True, they lack consistency, but consistency is not exactly what you want from your subs (if they had consistency they wouldn't be subs in the first place). What you want is impact especially in terms of goals. Both have that ability to come in and smack one in at any point. Quite powerful shooters.

Yeah agree, Liverpool needs to lead before Carlo can sub as against PSG, Chelsea and City Real scored two after their subs came in.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Benz is the winner no matter what. Personal trophy.

I agree that Benz has been the best player of the season and i would also give it to him but i think if Liverpool wins it today Salah will get it. Salah said before the match that in his mind he is the best player in the world, guy will try everything to steer media on his side.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He didn't say that. You are thinking of Ronaldo.

Yeah Ron said it too :lol: was surprised when i read Salah has the same mindset: '' He now thinks he's among the best in the world. Speaking to Rio Ferdinand on BT Sport, the Liverpool ace said:

"Yeah, I always say that. In my mind, I don't want to say I don't care what the people think, but in my mind I'm always considering myself one of the best players. Always in my mind, and I never ever choose someone above me. ''

I have to correct: He didnt say he is the best, one of the best :p

Edit: [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] he add: In my mind, it doesn't matter if you choose someone on this or not. I respect it. I never go to the media and say I'm the best player. I don't say that, but in my mind, yeah, always the best." https://www.sportskeeda.com/footbal...laim-ahead-champions-league-final-real-madrid

Stunning guy!

Jadentheman

Thank goodness, Thiago is *seemingly* healthy. I rooting for him and Klopp. But please be reminded that Real does not lose finals.

Home of Barca Fans