Champions League

BBZ8800

Shame Cocu left PSV. Would be eager to see how he would do against us.

Well, we'll have another former (and very crazy) player :lol:
a7512a744d56e60bc33131198d31-grande.jpg

57645458-1487908983-800.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Difference: They bottle in in the KO rounds, not the group stages.

Just like they always start out well in the PL, but bottle it when it truly matters after the Xmas games.

There is no real bottling trend with them, they have on and off disappointments. Not under Pochettino anyway. They've improved year on year and achieved relatively more in each successive season. It is in some ways do or die for them this year as well. They'll fancy their chances in all competitions this year and haven't hit their stride yet. Once they do, they could be scary.

RMU ReBorn

Juve and PSG are and were much better teams than this Roma. I was not speaking result wise only.
Roma knocked out Atleti from their group . It's not about being how strong you are on Paper . That Milan side which we sulked against in 2013 was no special .

khaled_a_d

Well, we'll have another former (and very crazy) player :lol:

Probably my favorite Barca player to play here just 1 season.
Still think it was a mistake to let him go and it cost us dearly in the next 2 seasons, though in the long run it allowed better development for Iniesta

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't get one thing:
= it seems that our posters are now overrating Napoli and Ajax because they are playing pleasing for the eye.

Some are mentioning that Napoli and Ajax will be in top2 of their groups.
And yet, on the other hand, not too many here mentioned Psv from our group.
So, people think that Ajax is strong suddenly because of De Jong and De Light.

Oh look BBZ creating a narrative that doesn't exist and starts bullshitting around it.

This is what I said :
Ajax got a very doable group aswell , hope they go through.

How exactly is this me overrating Ajax ? This is their group :Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens.

I can personally see them beating Benfica and AEK and get that second spot. I dont think "suddenly" that Ajax is strong because of Fdj and "De Light'' (Its De Ligt btw). It's because their team has a perfect balance of young players (Fdj , De Ligt , Neres , Van Beek , Dolberg) and experience (Blind, Schöne , Ziyech , Huntelaar , Tadic).

And Hey , atleast when Im watching Ajax their football isn't putting me to sleep.

BerkeleyBernie

Group D is laughable, all minnows.
Bayern gets a stroll in Group E as does Man City in F.
Madrid certainly gets through G, almost certainly in the top spot.
Juventus should get through #1 in Group H.
Group A could be competitive, but Atlético likely #1.
Group B and C with the least minnows.

Home of Barca Fans