Champions League

Morten

Other teams play as if they have nothing to lose. Basically have a real go at it. And you kind of relax after good away wins.

I dont buy it, i know we are worse this year but this is a trend from other years as well.
We somehow beat the likes of Bayern and Juventus away, who had incredible home records, they should be at their strongest at home, then they come out at SB and run over us.

Something is wrong with this team at the SB, it really is.

Givenchy

2-0 isn't enough, hopefully Ajax get the 3rd asap

my prediction - Madrid make it 1-2 late on and Bale scores to make it 2-2 in extra time. would be so typical esp after all the shit Bales got recently

El Gato

Villarato!
The majority of those same players were the most mentally tough guys in cl the last few years

Yep. With Cristiano and Zidane. Goes to show what freakish levels of ambition from one player do to the dressing room. There's no leader to pick them up. Not one. More so without Ramos.

Modrić is the only one looking marginally OK in this sea of shit and bad decisions. This is same story as last year. Absolutely identical. Zidane left cuz he couldn't motivate them. What hope does someone like Lope or Solari have?

Morten

Ajax knocking out Madrid would be the most shocking result in the last decade probably, except for our set against PSG. I mean, Ajax hasn't done something like that since the 90's probably. They are not the type of team you'd expect to carry something like that through and get it done.

Not good for one's health that. They would have nothing to lose in a tie like that.

Ajax is a team that got knocked out by RBK in EL-qualifications less than two years ago, okay, so they are better now than then, but its not a very good team.

Morten

Yep. With Cristiano and Zidane. Goes to show what freakish levels of ambition from one player do to the dressing room. There's no leader to pick them up. Not one. More so without Ramos.

Modrić is the only one looking marginally OK in this sea of shit and bad decisions. This is same story as last year. Absolutely identical. Zidane left cuz he couldn't motivate them. What hope does someone like Lope or Solari have?

Perez needs to stop penny-pinching and do some major investments in the summer, this team is way past it.

Home of Barca Fans