Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe Chelsea...

P$G is a joke compared to them. City will "overthink" again... United is a joke, today they got lucky...

Must admit I haven't watched a single game of Lpool this season. I dislike them.

So that is it.
RM, Juve, all the rest of the Co... They are all a joke compared to them.

Maybeeeee Ajax. But I don't think so.

Bayern is theirs sole enemy. It is up to themselves.

Btw. I dislike Bayern a lot. But I respect this what they did. 3 0 0. 12:0 gd. I mean. OMG

Yeah, agreed that PSG is a joke shouldn't even be considered. I think Madrid has a much better chance than them in the CL.

Bayern's year to get No.7 and that second treble? I can't stand that thought.... ehwwww.

akaranzo

I'd much rather Bayern wins it than any of the English clubs (besides City and Pep, I'd be okay with that) or Real Madrid. Chelsea winning the last one made me fucking miserable.

fergus90

It would be nice if Bayern shown mercy on us on the last matchday seeing as they would've strolled the group. However, inevitable they will want to play the strongest XI purely to dismantle us.

Messi983

No team has ever won CL in October. Bayern are looking the best team right now but things will change until March/April. For them and for other teams.

Home of Barca Fans