Champions League

KingLeo10

If they played, they would beat us. Be sure of it.

I'm speaking in relative terms. They supposedly have CR7 and a bunch of "stars" while we're at rock bottom in player quality and management. And they're still worse than us in terms of results.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm speaking in relative terms. They supposedly have CR7 and a bunch of "stars" while we're at rock bottom in player quality and management. And they're still worse than us in terms of results.

If they sack Solskj?r and hire someone like Conte or even Zidane it could be a quick way back for them tbh. They will also have the money to invest.

Meanwhile no clue what we're doing or whom we're considering hiring whenever Koeman leaves or is fired. Also no money lol.

serghei

I would watch for the Classico of who is the more terrorist manager

I think in the manager area it's pretty close. But for players, United have more quality, due to having better players in more positions. We'd probably be better in midfield, but their attack and defense are better by a good margin.

If they sack Solskj?r and hire someone like Conte or even Zidane it could be a quick way back for them tbh. They will also have the money to invest.

Meanwhile no clue what we're doing or whom we're considering hiring whenever Koeman leaves or is fired. Also no money lol.

I thnk it could potentially be as great as Tuchel impact at Chelsea. They have a very very good squad filled with underperforming and poorly used players.

KingLeo10

I don't see it. I think United have a systemic issue where SAF/ squad of 92 looms over them.

They've hired LvG or Mou over the last few years and they've done basically what Ole has done.

I also think their players are overrated.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't see it. I think United have a systemic issue where SAF/ squad of 92 looms over them.

They've hired LvG or Mou over the last few years and they've done basically what Ole has done.

I also think their players are overrated.

Both LvG and Mourinho were/are past their best when it comes to club football. Still good for NTs though and I bet Mourinho would make a very good NT coach.

It can go either way. They have some real talent and money to invest, but they need someone with a plan. OGS is just not that. You can play much better with this group of players. Whether that results into major trophies like the PL is another discussion, but there is def a possibility to play better and compete better.

We could also play better and compete better with a better manager. I'm not saying we'll become CL contenders and win La Liga, but you cannot tell me it's not possible for the same group of players sans Luuk de Jong to play much better football.

Home of Barca Fans